Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sam pretty much confirmed what most of us knew...

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sam pretty much confirmed what most of us knew...

that his soul is still locked up in Lucifer's cage. Some people had thought that Crowley made it sound like he had Sam's soul, but with it being in Hell, a demon can easily manipulate the body, as he did with Sam's hand in "All Dogs Go To Heaven", but it definitely makes the most sense that Sam's soul is still in the cage and Crowley would only retrieve it once he has Purgatory, or, and this is what I am assuming, Crowley will use his trickery and just make it seem like he'll attempt to retrieve the soul and it'll only be up to Sam and Dean to get Sam's soul back as Crowley doesn't seem like he cares....at all.

Crowley will probably not even have the power to break it out. And I'm pretty damn certain the next obstacle will be Sam's soul having turned into a demon given the time it spent down there & the torture it's receiving at least from Lucifer if not from Michael too. I feel like the transformation of his soul into a demon is being conveniently ignored now so it could be a shocking revelation later on in the season. But I called it from a few episodes ago that this will happen, and I don't think I'm wrong.

Comment

The transformation thing would be something I'd have to wait and see. I don't think it'll be a good idea for a Sam v Sam season, BUT the demonized soul could just take over Sam. Although...what if Adam's soul was taken back to Heaven, but Adam's body is down there and mix that with Sam's demonized soul?

And I think Crowley could definitely bring back Sam's soul, because for right now, I actually believe that Crowley "has the mojo" with being the new honcho of Hell. With Lucifer's grand plan not working at all, then all demons are now serving Crowley for a "new way" as he as all power over Hell, as the King of the Crossroads and now King of Hell. Can't get much higher than that.

Comment

The only problem I have with Crowley's mojo is that back when Azazel was the head honcho, he should have had the power to release Lilith without having to open the gate to hell on Earth & going through all that trouble. I'm not sure if she was in the cage or in a deep part of hell, but if he has the power to take non-angel beings out of the cage, then Lilith should have been one of them for Azazel.

Comment

Well, if you think about it, it would've been hard for Azazel becauae Lilith wasn't just a demon; she was a white-eyed demon and was one as close as Lucifer as a demon can get. If anything, Sam's soul, if turned to a demon, could just be a black-eyed one and Sam's soul, as of yet, is not a demon. So with a human soul inside a cage, I think it can be possible, but with a white-eyed demon, it was a definite that Azazel needed to open the gate. Plus, as I've said before, Sam's soul is still in the cage and I think Purgatory has a doorway that leads you straight into the cage, as the Leprechaun mentioned during his talk with Sam, which, if the Faeries belong in Purgatory, then it fits into my theory.

And although it may not all make sense, Supernatural has never been a show to make sense, lol.

Comment

Originally posted by xrayvision
            The only problem I have with Crowley's mojo is that back when Azazel was the head honcho, he should have had the power to release Lilith without having to open the gate to hell on Earth & going through all that trouble. I'm not sure if she was in the cage or in a deep part of hell, but if he has the power to take non-angel beings out of the cage, then Lilith should have been one of them for Azazel.
            Not only that but Azazel said demons couldn't bring someone back from the dead unless a deal was made(All Hell Breaks Loose - Part 2), so unless it's a retcon, Crowley is lying.

Comment

Originally posted by LadyH
              Not only that but Azazel said demons couldn't bring someone back from the dead unless a deal was made(All Hell Breaks Loose - Part 2), so unless it's a retcon, Crowley is lying.
              There's a huge difference from Azazel commenting on all demons and the newly-appointed King of Hell, which is a huge step for any demon seeing as how there were most likely no Kings of Hell that were demons during the fight to bring Lucifer back to Earth out of his cage.

Comment

Working...
              X
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎
              😡
              👍
              👎