No announcement yet.

Souless Sammy

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Souless Sammy

Do you like him more or less without his soul? I find that he's got a funny way about him now that he didn't have before. He just says whatever now and has no real remorse, I guess he really is the perfect hunter.
    I like him more!
    0%
    I like him less....
    0%
    doesn't matter, it's Sam and he's not in hell
    0%

He's hilarious, but I still want him to be the real Sammy again. I hope when he is eventually reunited with his soul though some of the sense of humor will stick!

Comment

Temporally yes I am enjoying soul-less Sam. Now I'm kind of glad they went this route because this is really a side we've never seen before and I like the way Jared plays it. It really does look like something is missing, and just his facial expressions are brilliant.
      Plus having Dean there explaining when he's saying/doing something rude or scary is pretty funny.

But I don't like soulless Sam more!

Comment

Definitely like him less. I miss the brooding, caring, tortured Sammy. That said, Jared is doing a fantastic job acting the soulless part. And there is much humor involved in this, when he says exactly what he thinks in a totally tactless way.

Comment

Of course Sam with a soul is my favorite, but I love what they're doing with him now. Sam has been so down & repressed for so long that he finally can have some fun without holding himself back. I really love it along with Dean's role in being Sam's conscience.

But of course, I know he & Dean will be slapped with a rude awakening soon. They will be reminded that chances are Sammy's soul will likely be turned into a demon once it gets out of hell & that will scare the crap out of them.

Comment

Haha weird! I was just about to create a thread with this EXACT same title!!!

I just love him! It almost makes me wish he doesn't get his soul back! Ive never really liked Sams character, so boring and broody. Now hes just hilarious! I love watching him try to act human and having no idea of the right things to say or do. Hes way more interesting now!

Comment

its nice when he has a soul cause hes the level headed brother and now dean is the level headed one. but i do like how souless sammy is funny and crazy and just goes all out.

Comment

He's funny and the perfect hunter but I do want souled!Sam back soon. Robo!Sam is just too much of a jerk, IMO.

Comment

I think in this episode he had his funny moments, but no. He is not Sam and I like him for what he is, a plot device, nothing more.

Comment

I do enjoy Soulles Sam, Jared plays him really well, and he's been hilarious. But, I of course want the old Sam with a soul back! But this is definitely a really cool storyline, I can't wait to see how it all plays out.

Comment

Working...
                    X
                    😀
                    🥰
                    🤢
                    😎
                    😡
                    👍
                    👎