No announcement yet.

Chloe's contribution to Watchtower ignored

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chloe's contribution to Watchtower ignored

It looks like Chloe's contribution to making Watchtower and building it, and what she did for the JLA is being overlooked. The last scene was annoying with Tess acting like she made Watchtower. There wasn't even a hint that it was someone else who made WT what it is. Tess has made herself at home and seems to be giving herself a lot of credit for WT. I guess what Chloe did was for nothing since Tess has entered the picture.

I seriously am disliking Tess at this point. She's so two faced.

Comment

I know! Not even ONE damn mention, like "Don't thank me, your cousin built this place."

Edit: And, wasn't it Henry Jimmy that gave Chloe the building as a gift?

Comment

Originally posted by Yesterday
        It looks like Chloe's contribution to making Watchtower and building it, and what she did for the JLA is being overlooked. The last scene was annoying with Tess acting like she made Watchtower. There wasn't even a hint that it was someone else who made WT what it is. Tess has made herself at home and seems to be giving herself a lot of credit for WT. I guess what Chloe did was for nothing since Tess has entered the picture.
        Of course and it is typical

Comment

That was all about Lois becoming a part of that world. Why the hell would they all take a knee and worship Chloe at that point?

Comment

It looks like Chloe's contribution to making Watchtower and building it, and what she did for the JLA is being overlooked.
            Didn't Jimmy buy it and Emil furnish it? so why no props for them as well.

Comment

Seriously I honestly don't care about Chloe's part of it, I know I don't want it shoved down my throat every single episode

Comment

Well didn't Jimmy buy the place and Oliver technically set everything in motion? Chloe basically just filled in like what Tess is doing. Correct me if I'm wrong but a few episodes from now, Tess will have contributed about the same as Chloe has, right?

And I'm being serious here with my questions. I don't recall the WT arc too much so my questions are not rhetorical here...

Comment

Chloe chose to abandon that place though so I don't know why they would invoke her name. But Tess needs to seriously be booted. They are trying too hard to shoehorn her in.

Comment

I gotta admit Tess being watchtower hasn't bothered me until that last scene, where Tess acted like she set the whole thing up, that was just wrong.

Comment

Honestly, I was really happy that there wasn't a Chloe mention in this episode.

Originally posted by ~*Lois & Clark Fan*~
                      Seriously I honestly don't care about Chloe's part of it, I know I don't want it shoved down my throat every single episode
                      ITA.

Comment

funny, I thought the place was bought by Henry and equipped by Emil, using Olivers money.

That said, I was really surprised (and even a little disappointed) that they didnt mention Chloe as being THE person operating Watchtower for a year.

Comment

Originally posted by Lori
                          I gotta admit Tess being watchtower hasn't bothered me until that last scene, where Tess acted like she set the whole thing up, that was just wrong.
                          How did she act like she set the whole thing up. What dialogue did she use to give you that impression because I didn't get that at all.

Comment

Originally posted by Cloisdestined
                            I seriously am disliking Tess at this point. She's so two faced.
                            As bad as it is to say, I really hope clone Lex off's her. I can't stand her taking Chloe's place and acting like she's all that.

Comment

My hatred for Tess returned thanks to that scene. To think I was starting to like her because she's now a Luthor. Pffft, she's making as if she owns the place. And Clark could have at least mentioned that Chloe set it all up. I'm sure Lois would have wanted to know that. I hate that last scene.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎