No announcement yet.

Did Lex and Tess ever sleep together?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FWvidchick
    Once Lionel was dead it would be harder for him to hide stuff from Lex.. Lex over time would have unearthed a lot of his dad's dirty laundry.
    Yeah. I'm sure Lex inherited some of Lionel's most private stuff...stuff that Lionel may not have even wanted Lex to inherit but had he tried to destroy the evidence, it would have led Lex to find out the truth.

Comment

So maybe all this time i've been reading into it wrong but remember when Regan in 8.13 told Tess, Lex let him see a few of her "highlights".....? What was he referring to....?

Comment

maybe a sex tape w/Ollie

Comment

i'd like to think that lex was smart enough to hit that when he had the chance

Comment

Originally posted by bennyjr123
            So maybe all this time i've been reading into it wrong but remember when Regan in 8.13 told Tess, Lex let him see a few of her "highlights".....? What was he referring to....?
            Drunk Tess goes wild of course...

Comment

Considering that Lex and Tess are both evil, I'd hate to see what possible children they'd have would behave like

Comment

Well, the Luthors always seemed to see themselves as royalty, right? Well, incest wasn't that uncommon between royalty in the past. We had so many cases in history of brother marrying sister and uncles marrying nieces, that it wouldn't surprise me if Lex had no problem with that.

BUT, the show never made it clear if they had a sexual relationship or not. In fact, considering how much Tess went on and on about Lex' love for Lana when they met, it wouldn't surprise me if they never went there. I personally believe that Lex toyed with Tess' feelings for him. She was useful to him, and that was pretty much it.

Comment

Originally posted by fixxxer1022
                  she would be his half sister, it wouldn't be true incest. heck if she was my half sister id get on that too.
                  Eww.. that is gross, funny but gross.

Originally posted by bennyjr123
                  He was definitely referring to her intimate sex related times. Question is.. was it in real time or playback? If it was in playback it could have been Lex...

Originally posted by UpandAtom
                  i'd like to think that lex was smart enough to hit that when he had the chance
                  LOL!!

Comment

Luthors and their dysfunction.

Comment

Originally posted by Clois4eva89
                      that would be a bigger ewww factor than when Leia kissed Luke in Empire Strikes Back.

Comment

Originally posted by liana
                        Well, the Luthors always seemed to see themselves as royalty, right? Well, incest wasn't that uncommon between royalty in the past. We had so many cases in history of brother marrying sister and uncles marrying nieces, that it wouldn't surprise me if Lex had no problem with that.
                        Sorry, but this theory seems like an incredible stretch to me. Surely the Luthors wouldn't be as delusional as to think that they were real royalty. Come on! Lex was perfectly aware of who his grandparents were. And he was also perfectly aware that he lived in the 21st century, not in the past. Besides, why would he want to screw his sister when many beautiful women are all to eager to throw themselves on him?

And honestly, do we even need to try and come up with tons of justifications for careless writing? They screwed up with Tess, and now we're forced to think of reasons why Lex would think incest was OK?

Comment

I don't think we've ever been told that Lex and Tess had a sexual relationship. We know she felt drawn to him and that she had a borderline obsessive fascination with him. But we don't know much else.

I know that Star Wars analogy seems strange....but I actually think it fits here.

In Star Wars, Luke was drawn to Leia and he couldn't really figure out why. I think he assumed (and the audience as well) that the reason he felt so drawn to her was due to romantic feelings. However, the reality was that he was drawn to her because she was his sister. He felt love/affection for her that he couldn't explain. And of course, by the 3rd movie, we understood why.

I know that's an odd example....but I think it applies. Tess clearly felt drawn to Lex. She felt a sense of admiration and affection for him. We assumed that it was sexual but the reality is that it may have been their family bond that was drawing her in all along. She may have felt drawn to him because they were flesh and blood and just never really understood why.

Comment

Did Lex and Tess have Sex?
                            It was the first thing that came to my mind when Tess was revealed as a Luthor.

Think about it - Tess had sex with Oliver and Zod - that seems like her modus operundas with every powerful man she meets. So why wouldn't she have sex with Lex.
                            Last edited by supercatmom; 11-16-2010, 12:07 PM.

Comment

In "Finale", Lex reveals that he had known about Tess all along (a fact hinted at in "Harvest"). So, no, Lex wouldn't have slept with her.

In "Bulletproof", Tess said that she loved Lex. But, "love" can mean many things, not just romantic or sexual things. We're never given the context of her love for Lex. In this very episode, young Tess tells her dad that she loves him, when he abandons her at the orphanage. There are many definitions of love:
                              strong affection for another arising out of kinship or personal ties; attraction based on sexual desire : affection and tenderness felt by lovers; affection based on admiration, benevolence, or common interests… See the full definition

Typically, it's a form of affection. Doesn't have to be romantic or sexual. To use some examples from the above link, there's: maternal love for a child; someone's love for old schoolmates; a love of a sport or the sea. You're bound to have heard someone say: "I love this book", "I love this movie", "I love this show", "I love him/her like a brother/sister", "I love him like a father". But, because Tess is a woman and Lex is a man, people automatically assume that there has to be sexual attraction between them.

Having a quick look at some early S8 episodes, the question of why Lex would leave her in charge has been there since day one. When she first shows up, Regan questions her qualifications for the job. When Tess talks to Oliver in "Toxic", she notes that he isn't the first to wonder how she came into this position. In "Committed", Oliver raises the question if Lex wasn't more than a mentor to Tess. While his question certainly can imply the possibility of Tess having romantic feelings for Lex, it's a theory put forward by an outsider, who doesn't have all the fact. Not to mention, he was clearly trying to get a rise out of Tess.

Tess being Lex's half-sister is the answer to the question of why he left her in charge. People just assumed something had happened between them, which doesn't add up. Why would Lex had over the control of his corporation, to someone, simply because they slept together? I'm sure there are guys who'd do that, but not Lex. No, him doing it, because they're related is the only scenario that makes sense.

Finally, in "Odyssey", Tess sits down behind Lex's desk and her assistant notes that it suits her (why does it suit her? Because she's Lex's half-sister), while Tess points out that this is Lex's desk. In "Isis", Cat sees a photo of Alexander and mistakes him for Tess Mercer's son, because of the hair. Cassidy Freeman is a natural blond, who was told to dye her hair for the role of Tess. So, the hints to her being related to Lex was there from day one. They just held off on the reveal, until it would become more of a shock and have the biggest impact on her. If she had learned it in S8 or if she had just walked in saying "hi, I'm Lex's half-sister", it wouldn't have been so impactful. She's a new character and not friends with anyone of the rest of the main cast. But, S10 is a whole other story. She's been allowed to join the proto-League/Watchtower Network. She's making friends with the other characters. Then she made the shocking discovery that she's part of the Luthor family. A family that has brought much pain and suffering to her new friends. Creating the possibility that they'll reject her, once they find out. Not to mention, it rocks the core of a well-established character.

Comment

Originally posted by psyko69
                                And remember, Lex had a habit of sleeping with people who looked like his mother, so him not really caring about sleeping with his sister is not really OOC, nor is his attraction to her.

Tess also had her mind wiped, so she wouldn't have known.
                                I know this is a old post and all. but WTF? this is wrong.

Lex's mother was a redhead, and if you looked at Lex's dating and sexual history he always went for brunettes and not redheads. That means you're wrong on this front.

It was Lionel who always went for the redheads, and he was the one who insinuated that Lex go for women who reminded him of his mother.... even though that wasn't true to start with. and back then Lionel was a majorly bad guy at the time who wanted to drive a wedge between Clark and Lex. So I think you can safely say he was lying at the time.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎