Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lois In the Fortress

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

lois was amazing it looked she was get info much like Clark did his first time there

Comment

Originally posted by Smallville_newbiegirl
      Lois talking smack to A.I. Jor-el and then afterwards it putting her in a holographic tube time out. She lucky he didn't try to freeze her like chloe. But I did cheer her on when she ranted at the A.I.

I'm glad she try to talk sense into him about how he treats clark and all the trials he put him through. The payoff was clark getting to see his parents home movie of sending him to earth.
      I didn't even think about Chloe. The first thing that came to my mind was when AI froze Clark in season 7 for an entire month. He was willing to force him to stay there until everyone he knew died. AI-Jorel is a loon. At first I thought he was giving her information telepathically; but no, he just didn't like what she said and put a whammy on her, lol.

Comment

the second AI Jor-el put Lois in that energy tube I was like 'thats our Lois' last week Clark told off Sam Lane. This week Lois told off Jor-el I wished the verbal smackdown was longer Lois is is sexier trash taking.

Comment

Originally posted by Charles
          A reference to her earlier visit would have been nice but I enjoyed the scene. It was great that Clark was able to see his parents and that he shared that moment with his future wife. Very memorable...
          I definitely agree with you.

Comment

I was relieved that when she did get there, there wasn't a hammock and a picnic lunch.

Comment

Originally posted by Charles
              A reference to her earlier visit would have been nice but I enjoyed the scene. It was great that Clark was able to see his parents and that he shared that moment with his future wife. Very memorable...
              Yes, my thoughts exactly.

Comment

Originally posted by Smallville_newbiegirl
                Lois talking smack to A.I. Jor-el and then afterwards it putting her in a holographic tube time out. .

Yea1 That's exactly what that was!

Comment

What was Jor-El doing to Lois??

Ok, was she in a 'holographic-tube-time-out' ??

I mean, he didn't freeze her. He just kinda held her in mid-air to shut her up right? (It looked like she was aware of her surroundings.)

Thoughts?

Comment

Yeah..what was that about??

Comment

No idea. What the heck. Wish they took time to explain things like these instead of wasting time on useless stuff.

Comment

I know! Guess we're on the same boat!

Comment

giving her a kryptonian tan?

either that, or the AI knew that Clark would come for Lois and that this was the only way to bring back Clark willingly (well willingly in terms of not zapping Clark over to the FOS) and show clark the message.

Comment

So he couldn't let Lois leave until Clark came.

Manipulative bastard.

Comment

i was wondering what that was as well,

Comment

I too was wondering about that... I thought that when Clark arrived and she got back down that she would say... "No Clark... he wasn't hurting me... he was showing me you baby pictures" Okay I am kidding about the baby pictures, but I thought she was having some conversation/experience with AI Jor-el... it looked like the type of holographic/force-field tube that Jor-el used with Clark during his training sessions...

I thought they would explain that a little bit... but I guess she was just in suspended animation.

----- Added 1 Minutes later -----

Originally posted by harryandginnyfanatic
                                So he couldn't let Lois leave until Clark came.

Manipulative bastard.

Jor-el is starting to remind me of my Jewish mother. Oy vey!
                                Last edited by Wesley_Cramer; 11-13-2010, 02:05 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎