No announcement yet.

Lois In the Fortress

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lois In the Fortress

I wish they could have put in just a little blurb about Lois having previously visited the Fortress and thinking she was in Heaven. *sighs*

Yeah I thought about when she was there but was unconscious and with Martha. That would have been a nice shoutout

Comment

yeah that would've been nice, oh well it was a fantastic episode SO, no complains here

Comment

Originally posted by kal-el_Girl
        yeah that would've been nice, oh well it was a fantastic episode SO, no complains here
        I agree with you. It still would have been nice though. I loved this episode.

Comment

I would have been so pissed that she went through my stuff..

Comment

A reference to her earlier visit would have been nice but I enjoyed the scene. It was great that Clark was able to see his parents and that he shared that moment with his future wife. Very memorable...

Comment

Originally posted by Charles
              A reference to her earlier visit would have been nice but I enjoyed the scene. It was great that Clark was able to see his parents and that he shared that moment with his future wife. Very memorable...
              Yeah, I was really happy that Lois was there with Clark. It was a very nice scene! And as you said very memorable. Loved it.

Comment

Not to thrilled about it. I wish he was superman first before she visited it. More along like the Reeve's movie. I know SV is its own universe and I like that but still wished he was already Superman and he took her there himself.

Comment

Lois In the Fortress

Lois talking smack to A.I. Jor-el and then afterwards it putting her in a holographic tube time out. She lucky he didn't try to freeze her like chloe. But I did cheer her on when she ranted at the A.I.

I'm glad she try to talk sense into him about how he treats clark and all the trials he put him through. The payoff was clark getting to see his parents home movie of sending him to earth.
                  Last edited by Smallville_newbiegirl; 11-12-2010, 09:17 PM.

Comment

I thought that at that point AI Jor-El would come out blazing....freezing her in crystal like he did the suit.

Comment

So Lois was dressed for sub zero temps?

Comment

Leave it to Lois to tell off the future in-laws.

Comment

Originally posted by Alicia Chipy
                          Leave it to Lois to tell off the future in-laws.

Comment

that was a cool scene with lois at the fos.

Comment

The Jor-El A.I. makes commander data look like a duracell battery.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎