No announcement yet.

Krypt-O-Flame A NEW threat in the smallville universe

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Krypt-O-Flame A NEW threat in the smallville universe

Ok after tonights eppy and "Harvest" I am thinking there is some kind of kryptonite "flame". Is it K coals or the flame itself though? But based on both episodes I believe this kryptonite is weaker in nature because he clearly is able to somewhat resist VS curling up into a ball on the floor till help arrives. Both instances he showed some resistance like it wasn't completely effective.

Yeah, I'm not sure what to make of this. Hope to get an answer real soon.

Comment

I guess they thought if they packaged it differently than just the green glowing rocks the fans wouldn't complain about how common kryptonite is. What I wanted to know was, if he could use his freeze breath, why didn't he just blow out the fire?

Comment

it wasnt nessicarly kryptonite flame. it was just kryptonite being used in smelting process so things were being melted into other stuff.

Comment

when the kryptonsite showed up i rolled my eyes. typical smallville with kryptonite EVERYWHERE!!

Comment

Originally posted by uncaged
            I guess they thought if they packaged it differently than just the green glowing rocks the fans wouldn't complain about how common kryptonite is. What I wanted to know was, if he could use his freeze breath, why didn't he just blow out the fire?

Ahh thats a great point never even thought of that but your totally right.

Comment

Originally posted by uncaged
              Nah because they were burning Green K. He still would have been exposed to the rocks that was burning. The Freddy Kreuger like girl said it tempered the blades. So that sealed the rocks and flame at the same time.

PS I hate Kryptonite no matter what form it is and it's STILL to flippin common.

Comment

Originally posted by pjack
                Nah because they were burning Green K. He still would have been exposed to the rocks that was burning. The Freddy Kreuger like girl said it tempered the blades. So that sealed the rocks and flame at the same time.

PS I hate Kryptonite no matter what form it is and it's STILL to flippin common.

Your missing the point. IF he was able to do a freeze breath he should have had zero trouble then I guess using heat vision to break the chain and accomplish the same task.

Robert England called the Smallville props department and said he wants his glove back.

Comment

Originally posted by Ressurrector
                  Your missing the point. IF he was able to do a freeze breath he should have had zero trouble then I guess using heat vision to break the chain and accomplish the same task.
                  To Clark it was easier to do. He breathes anyway. All he did was push harder. That requires less strength and power than heat vision IMO. Also they probably wanted to show us a power he doesn't use often because the very next scene was him using heat vision to get Lena..err Tess down. It would've been stupid to see him use it twice. I liked the freeze breath. He's using different skills to get out of jams.

Comment

It seems like kind of a callback to the first season "Hothead". Where the football Coach use The steam coming off the Kryptonite lava rocks in his sauna have given him the power to cause objects to burst into flames?
                    Last edited by Smallville_newbiegirl; 11-12-2010, 09:01 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by pjack
                      To Clark it was easier to do. He breathes anyway. All he did was push harder. That requires less strength and power than heat vision IMO. Also they probably wanted to show us a power he doesn't use often because the very next scene was him using heat vision to get Lena..err Tess down. It would've been stupid to see him use it twice. I liked the freeze breath. He's using different skills to get out of jams.

Yeah I definitely wanna see more freeze breath. Thats a very slept on Superman power on smallville. If memory serves he has not used that but a few times on this show. Like what maybe one other time? Can't remember.

----- Added 1 Minutes later -----

Originally posted by Smallville_newbiegirl
                      It that kinda a callback to the first season "Hothead". Where the football Coach use The steam coming off the Kryptonite lava rocks in his sauna have given him the power to cause objects to burst into flames?

Interesting..Yeah I forgot all about that.
                      Last edited by Ressurrector; 11-12-2010, 08:59 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Originally posted by Ressurrector

Robert England called the Smallville props department and said he wants his glove back.
                        yes Freddy Krueger has officially landed in SV

----- Added 1 Minutes later -----

Originally posted by SVfan87
                        when the kryptonsite showed up i rolled my eyes. typical smallville with kryptonite EVERYWHERE!!
                        yes me too, that's kinda what i chalked this up to be. The flame just a creative way to use the meteor rock, nothing more really
                        Last edited by alienkinfolk; 11-12-2010, 09:02 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Yeah you may be right. But there is still "ideas" thrown around that they could use I guess if they had to. (got in a writing jam)

Comment

For me it was just nice seeing him use a power other then super speed and heat vision to get out of a tough situation.

Comment

Originally posted by Incomplete Ends
                              For me it was just nice seeing him use a power other then super speed and heat vision to get out of a tough situation.

Yeah it would be awesome to see him freeze someone he hated and shatter them like glass (shades of MK vs DC)

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎