Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Good job, Clark! You forgot to go back for the little girl!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Whoops! I searched on the two pages, and somehow missed this?! Sorry that I created a separate thread... But yeah, great minds think alike -- it was really silly to leave that particular plot point dangling. I guess we're supposed to assume that she's still cowering in that storage room, waiting for Clark to come back to rescue her.

Comment

Originally posted by Wesley_Cramer
      Already another thread about this here:

http://www.kryptonsite.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=150077
      Oops -- thanks, Wesley -- I didn't see that thread... Great minds think alike, I suppose. Mods, feel free to close this thread or delete it -- my bad!

Comment

I forgot about that. Damn clark. LOL.

Comment

It's no worse than Granny forgetting that she left the crumb cruncher tied in the chair, and never noticed that she had escaped!

Comment

They're missin chances to have Clark wear the new jacket, to sneak away as Kent but be SM ERRRR the Blur the next minute.. Would have been cool if he saved that girl in the "almost" SM suit.. And changes back like CK of all the other incarnations.. And i know i know how would he get into it so fast.. Who cares its a comic book based series.. Missed opportunity, IMO..

Comment

Hahaha... I now understand why the name of this episode is "Abandoned".

Comment

To expand on that missed moment, I thought the fact that they just left the whole orphanage resolution for Offscreensville was a really odd choice. I guess we're to assume that somewhere, off screen, Clark and Tess made sure that the orphanage was closed down, and made sure the little girls were OK, and tried to find the Furies and have Granny Goodness arrested? Or did Granny Goodness just spirit them all away? I don't know, it feels like a pretty big thing to just let flap in the wind, and then end the episode with Clark and Lois going out for karoake.

I don't know. I guess I like the idea of Clark going in and saving the innocents and stuff, and its kind of a bummer when you create a situation like this and just leave the resolution of it in Offscreensville. JMO

But, I don't think we were supposed to believe Clark didn't go back for the little girl, and the other girls. Its just something they didn't deem important enough to show...for some reason that I don't agree with. JMO

Comment

Originally posted by BadToad
                  To expand on that missed moment, I thought the fact that they just left the whole orphanage resolution for Offscreensville was a really odd choice. I guess we're to assume that somewhere, off screen, Clark and Tess made sure that the orphanage was closed down, and made sure the little girls were OK, and tried to find the Furies and have Granny Goodness arrested? Or did Granny Goodness just spirit them all away? I don't know, it feels like a pretty big thing to just let flap in the wind, and then end the episode with Clark and Lois going out for karoake.

I don't know. I guess I like the idea of Clark going in and saving the innocents and stuff, and its kind of a bummer when you create a situation like this and just leave the resolution of it in Offscreensville. JMO

But, I don't think we were supposed to believe Clark didn't go back for the little girl, and the other girls. Its just something they didn't deem important enough to show...for some reason that I don't agree with. JMO
                  That happens to be JMO, too, BadToad. Word, wordy, WORD to everything you said here! It felt SO unresolved to leave out what Clark and Tess did about all those poor innocent girls who were stuck there with that monster...

Comment

Originally posted by Who
                    Hahaha... I now understand why the name of this episode is "Abandoned".

Comment

Lmao

Comment

Clark didn't save the little girl....

Some hero.

Comment

I think it's meant to be assumed that the orphanage was shut down, and the girls were put into proper care.

Comment

Or he just ran off?

Comment

He probably saved her offscreen. Clark would never leave her.

Comment

I dont understand why he super sped out of there.

I mean it's not like he knew that Lois was at the fortress?

Or maybe he was just missing Lois a lot

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎