X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lionel & the nanny...nice. Poor Tess.

Comment

• Originally posted by JonMich-el
      He should do it before him and Lois sing Whitesnake's Is this Love!
      LOL!

----- Added 2 Minutes later -----

Originally posted by Caught_In_The_Sun
      Lionel & the nanny...nice. Poor Tess.
      I know... poor Tess. Looks like Lionel got rid of all his illegitimate children. I wonder how many more he has hiding.
      Last edited by Beckona24; 11-12-2010, 07:17 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

• I am not sure if anybody else pointed this out but I think the Orphanage was the same building they used in Reunion for Ollie and Lex's school.

Comment

• Stupid, manipulative show so far.

Comment

• Originally posted by superhippie2000
            ahhhhhhhhh tess is a luthor
            and lex loves tess ewwwwwwwww
            Hey that's ok their from Arkansas it's legal their.

Comment

• i think she said her name was cortessa luthor. ALso if i am correct pamela jenkins was that lady from season two we learned had a relationship with lionel right?

Comment

• Wonder where Clark got the diamond? Did he buy it................or make it himself.. So excited..

Comment

• Originally posted by superspider02
                  i think she said her name was cortessa luthor. ALso if i am correct pamela jenkins was that lady from season two we learned had a relationship with lionel right?
                  Nope.

Her name was Lutessa Lena Luthor and her mother was Pamela Jenkins, LEx's nanny who showed up in season 1 but died from cancer http://smallville.*****.com/wiki/Pamela_Jenkins

The woman you were thinking of was Rachel, Lucas Luthor's mother.

Comment

• wow that opening was creepy:O!! i love the music of the music box (The Nutrcracker ftw)!!!

Comment

• Wow, what an awesome episode. As soon as I saw Lionel's long hair, I legit said "oh ****!!" to myself.

Comment

Working...
                      X
                      😀
                      🥰
                      🤢
                      😎
                      😡
                      👍
                      👎