No announcement yet.

Elijah can compel other vampires!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Elijah can compel other vampires!

That totally threw a monkey wrench in any possible plan to take him out. Since he knows that Katherine is sealed in the tomb, who's to say he doesn't get ahold of Bonnie and grab Luka and go down there and compel Katherine to kill the Salvatores and deliver Elena to him? I can see him compelling Rose to go out in the sun and kill herself next episode.

He could even compel one of the Salvatore's to bring Elena to him....I'm loving all the possibilities of this!

Comment

Yea, the possibilities are indeed endless. I wonder if even Klaus can compel Elijah?

Comment

Originally posted by shanemak
        Yea, the possibilities are indeed endless. I wonder if even Klaus can compel Elijah?
        i would say Yes Klaus can probaly compel elijah but doubt he would need to Since Elijah works for Klaus

Comment

Originally posted by Carnagefan88
          i would say Yes Klaus can probaly compel elijah but doubt he would need to Since Elijah works for Klaus
          Yea you're probably right, I was just wondering if he could.

Comment

Maybe the older the vamp the more power they have...like over younger vamps...I do wonder what Elijah meant by he is different??? Could Kat compel Stefan or Damon cause she is old???

[edit] Kat hasn't tried to compel Damon or Stefan...maybe she could have done Stefan because animal blood made him weak...but now since he is feeding on Elena...he is getting stronger...if this makes no sense...just ignore me.
            Last edited by Caught_In_The_Sun; 11-24-2010, 06:19 PM.

Comment

I just think that since Elijah is an original, he has a bigger repertoire. When he compelled Slater to stake himself, Slater asked if he could compel him because he was an original? If he thought that the older vamps could compel younger ones, he probably would'nt have said that.

----- Added 1 Minutes later -----

Originally posted by Caught_In_The_Sun

[edit] Kat hasn't tried to compel Damon or Stefan...maybe she could have done Stefan because animal blood made him weak...but now since he is feeding on Elena...he is getting stronger...if this makes no sense...just ignore me.
              Actually that makes perfect sense. Katherine was lying next to him and getting into his head, so I don't see it much of a stretch at all if she could compel him.
              Last edited by shanemak; 11-24-2010, 06:29 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

I always thought it was strange Kat could fool Damon into thinking she was Elena...wouldn't a vamp be able to tell a human from another vamp...even those as young as S & D?

Comment

I definitely think so. The writer's f'k up on that. In the season premeire, Stefan knew immediately that it was Katherine. In "Rose", Elijah smelled Elena and knew she was human. At the end of season 1, Damon must've been too into the moment to notice.

Comment

Or Kat compelled him and it was slightly off-screen stuff...I think Kat is more powerful than we are lead to believe.

[edit] I think Kat has a hold over Damon & Stefan and she chooses when she wants to use it...I don't think she was worried at all being in the tomb...obviously.
                    Last edited by Caught_In_The_Sun; 11-24-2010, 07:25 PM.

Comment

Damon was probably taken over by his emotions in that scene.

I am curious to know what other powers The Originals have. It would be freaky if they didn't need to be invited in, or if they could compel from a long distance.
                      Last edited by Dexter; 11-25-2010, 03:12 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Caught_In_The_Sun
                        Maybe the older the vamp the more power they have...like over younger vamps...I do wonder what Elijah meant by he is different??? Could Kat compel Stefan or Damon cause she is old???

i would say No because she's not an Original i think only Originals Like Klaus , Elijah and other member can compell other vampires and Elijah meant he was different because he's an original

Comment

Working...
                        X
                        😀
                        🥰
                        🤢
                        😎
                        😡
                        👍
                        👎