Episodes 3x12-13 synopsis

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Episodes 3x12-13 synopsis

3x12:
    Arthur and Merlin embark on a dangerous mission to capture the Cup of Life, a powerful magical artifact that carries the gift of immortality. However, before they are able to retrieve the Cup they fall prey to Jarl, an unscrupulous slave trader. They manage to escape when a trusted friend comes to their rescue but with Jarl's help, the Cup of Life ends up in Morgause's hands. Now that the dreadful sisters count on an immortal army at their disposal, will Morgause and Morgana overthrow Uther once and for all?

3x13:
    Will Arthur be able to save Camelot from the evil Morgana? Morgana, newly crowned as Queen of Camelot, begins a reign of terrible evil over the innocent citizens of the kingdom. Counting on Morgause and her immortal army at her command all hope seems lost for Uther, who is forced to witness how his kingdom crumble under the unimaginable cruelty of his own daughter. Meanwhile, on the outskirts of Camelot, Arthur recovers his strength and plans a counter attack with the help of a few loyals at his side: Gwaine, Lancelot, Elyan and Percival. However, Merlin is aware that not even a skilful warrior like Arthur can defeat an immortal foe without magic. Will he be able to reclaim the great sword Excalibur from the Lake of Avalon in time to save the lives of those he cares the most about?

wowwwwwwwwww

can t wait for this

Comment

Titles for eps 12&13: The Coming Of Arthur Part 1&2

YESSSS!

Comment

Originally posted by genvillewars92
        Titles for eps 12&13: The Coming Of Arthur Part 1&2

YESSSS!
        Sounds like Morgana's premonition comes true....Arthur becomes King and Gwen gets crowned.

Comment

Originally posted by darkphoenix21
          Sounds like Morgana's premonition comes true....Arthur becomes King and Gwen gets crowned.
          Not in this series they don't.

Comment

We don't know what happens. There is a spoiler saying that Arthur will stand next to Gwen and Merlin in front of a round table with a Cup in the middle.

And two character of the main characters will leave the show, one of which is permanent. Now I think that Morgause will leave for good just like Nimueh in series 1, and the second could either be Morgana or Uther. He could fall ill, and Arthur would then become "regent".

Also it says that Guinevere will be rewarded for her loyal sevice to Camelot... I am unsure whether that means by Morgana when she's queen for a while, or by Arthur. If the second, then I could imagine that he would do something so that when they DO marry it will be easier for her with a title or soem sort of notable reward.

But I agree, I don't think they will marry in this series, maybe the next, but the producers clearly stated that they would marry when Arthur is King and there's no way they'll fit all of that in in 2 episodes. I would imagine that in seadon 4 Arthur is finally crowned and in season 5 he marries and Merlin is revealed. I think the show iwll go on for 5 seasons - that's what the creators planned on anyway.

However, the relationship btw Arthur and Guinevere WILL be revealed in this season. As he pulls her down form a horse and DOES kiss her in the middle of Castle courtyard in front of everyone including his knights, nobles, Lancelot, etc.

Comment

One particular still for 13 has me intrigued. Lancelot is wearing the robes of a knight again.

Arthur must have more influence by the end of this season than he's ever had before.

Comment

I'm excited to see Percival. What with his connections to the Grail and all.

Also, this: reign of terrible evil over the innocent citizens, the kingdom crumbling over the unimaginable cruelty of [Uther's} daughter... whoa, Morgana's really letting loose!

And I'm going to be squealing for days at seeing Excaliber.

Plus, I love love love the title The Coming of Arthur.

Comment

I'm hoping that Morgana has Uther executed and Arthur then rewards all his men by knighting those that aren't noble and possibly giving Gwen noble status for her help, making it acceptable for her to be his queen.

Comment

Working...
                  X
                  😀
                  🥰
                  🤢
                  😎
                  😡
                  👍
                  👎