No announcement yet.

What's the deal with CASTIEL ??

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's the deal with CASTIEL ??

OK OK, i get the whole 'Heaven is in total anarchy'.. But show us 5 minutes per episode of him in Heaven then ? All the promo pics have been Sam and Dean, even in Season 3, when Bella and Ruby where cast members.... Cas is the first one to break the chains of this rule, hes a headliner too..

Man we must of seen under 30 minutes of him this season, its seriously killing me.. Is Mischa realllly busy ? Do the writers not need him, but keep him for the heaven connection, answers, and bursts of humour ? Or is he going to be playing a monumental part in the last stretch ? Oh dayum is this stressing me out !

I mean seriously Cas' scenes are some of my favourite, he gave the show an edge when for me personally, they started slowing down (season 3).. CW, i demand MOAAAAR

This series is about Sam and Dean and everyone are only minor characters.

Just be happy Castiel didn't die in one season like Bela, although I doubt Supernatural has ever had a more hated character than Bela.

And plus, having even one scene in Heaven without using the vesel of Castiel would be too much SFX(as the vessel isn't needed, unless Sam and Dean are involved in which they view Castiel as Jimmy).

Comment

Originally posted by Anno_Domini
      And plus, having even one scene in Heaven without using the vesel of Castiel would be too much SFX(as the vessel isn't needed, unless Sam and Dean are involved in which they view Castiel as Jimmy).
      Ohh, i didnt know this :S my bad

but still, he could be on earth more.. i hope this civil war kicks off on earth, im serious.. or Castiel gets completeley kicked out of heaven, and Jimmy is left, but he's a great hunter because he has all the memories.. or anything, i just need Cas

Comment

Originally posted by mkn
        All the promo pics have been Sam and Dean, even in Season 3, when Bella and Ruby where cast members....
        Um, first Bela and Ruby were recurring cast members not regular. Big difference.

Second, Misha/Castiel has been front and center of the new promo pics so he's being promoted.

Third, Misha has been mostly unavailable recently because his wife, Vicky, was pregnant and then had her baby (a son, they named him West) so he's been with her and his family a lot (which is admirable).

And finally, much as I've come to love Cas the show is, after all, about the Winchester brothers so it only makes sense the main focus would be on them.

Comment

Working...
        X
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎