Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you guys like the new season so far?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

i'm enjoying it but not really happy with it. i just want sam to get his soul back already. i'm sick of the characters, sam and dean, not having that same kind of back and forth comradery like they normally do. i don't want to see sam like this the entire season. that just wouldn't be right. it would make this season terrible if they don't have sam back to being right until the final episodes. i just want him to get his soul back before the show goes on hiatus until next year.

Comment

Originally posted by protector91
      Sam doesn't have a soul remember? That's pretty much why he's all on board with Gramps. The boys still do go to Bobby for advice as shown in episodes like Weekend at Bobby's. And Misha Collins (Castiel) does have a life outside of Supernatural. Adam's in Hell. Chuck is no longer needed. Don't get me wrong. I like Chuck, but his role in the story is complete. It was to write the story of Supernatural and now that the original story is finished so is his role as the writer. Someone on another site said that Chuck was pretty much Kripke all throughout Swan Song and that person was right when you look at it. The story Kripke wanted to tell ended at Season Five. Once it was finished so was his involvement and he faded away like Chuck.
      Weekend at Bobby's was about Bobby needing them, not them needing Bobby. Your making an assumption that Adam is in Hell. Truth is we don't know if he was pulled up by Crowley, rescued by God, or is trapped in the cage. I would just like to know if Chuck is in Heaven or where he is and why did he just disappear. It's not exactly normal.

Comment

Working...
      X
      😀
      🥰
      🤢
      😎
      😡
      👍
      👎