Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who's the teleporting disappearing guy?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

I was so happy to see Teleporting! It's my favorite Superpower! Hope we see more of him

Comment

Originally posted by SparkleforSmallville
      I was so happy to see Teleporting! It's my favorite Superpower! Hope we see more of him
      He is the 3rd teleporter on the show, ironically 2 of them were played by the same actor(Static and Ambush)

Comment

Originally posted by VisionGirl
        That was supposed to be a FRENCH accent? I thought he was Hispanic...

Comment

Warp?Thanks for clearing that up.

Comment

Yeah it was the same actor who we saw in Static. Glad to see old faces back. He is probably Greek too.

Originally posted by MannaBanana
            All I know is he was in "Static" as a meteor freak who could move throughout frequencies. Although his power looked pretty similar to that of his Meteor power back in season 6, Im sure hes just a new character. They recycle actors too much, and it can get confusing for people who really follow the Smallville episodes and recognize them! Ugh
            Yep, it's a new character. Lex made sure he stabbed the other one in the heart in self defence. He also did it in another frequency, so no one knew anything about it.

Comment

Originally posted by Supsfan
              He is the 3rd teleporter on the show, ironically 2 of them were played by the same actor(Static and Ambush)
              I wouldn't call Bronson a teleporter. He seemed to be able to phase into different frequencies of light & sound. I think that's why nobody could see Lex in Static. Because Lex was no longer seen in the visible light spectrum & his voice was probably at a different frequency. But I still don't know why nobody could touch him. It's like he phased him into an alternate dimension. Or maybe Lex's atoms were vibrating between the atoms of the visible air & mansion. I don't know, I can't explain that power. He was in the mansion but nobody could see him, hear him (except for on that radio), or touch him.

Did Warp (if that is him) really teleport though? It seems like he faded out like Graham Garrett from Fade and Wes Keenan from Prototype.

Comment

Originally posted by Supsfan
                looks like Lana recruited him

along with Rick

Lana is an evil genius! She is the leader of The Suicide Squad!!!

Comment

Originally posted by SparkleforSmallville
                  Elias is a great actor. He was extremely good & creepy in the Supernatural episode Simon Said.

Comment

Originally posted by xrayvision
                    I wouldn't call Bronson a teleporter. He seemed to be able to phase into different frequencies of light & sound. I think that's why nobody could see Lex in Static. Because Lex was no longer seen in the visible light spectrum & his voice was probably at a different frequency. But I still don't know why nobody could touch him. It's like he phased him into an alternate dimension. Or maybe Lex's atoms were vibrating between the atoms of the visible air & mansion. I don't know, I can't explain that power. He was in the mansion but nobody could see him, hear him (except for on that radio), or touch him.

Did Warp (if that is him) really teleport though? It seems like he faded out like Graham Garrett from Fade and Wes Keenan from Prototype.
                    Yeah. Everyone assumes teleporting. It's very possible that instead of teleporting Rick Flagg and himself, he could have placed a cloak around them both, waited for Clark and Oliver to leave and then both of them walk out of the fan. However, Clark would have probably heared them breathing or their heartbeats. So this is not probable.

If it's not teleporting, than the only other sound reason would be frequency shifting and the ability to shift someones else's frequency as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Caught_In_The_Sun
                      Lana is an evil genius! She is the leader of The Suicide Squad!!!
                      I personally can't wait till Lana comes back and we find out she created Lana Lang's Suicide Squad in order to "protect Clark"

Comment

he's the same guy who could go STATIC in season 6, I recognized him right away!

Comment

Originally posted by silveralex
                          It's Warp aka Emil LaSalle (he had an accent and everything)

I also wish they had gone with Nightshade, as she is more commonly associated with the Suicide Squad in comics, but Warp is a good alternative.

http://www.dcuguide.com/who.php?name=warp
                          AHA! Thank you!

Comment

Now there are 2 Emil's?

Comment

Never heard of Warp before, but my first thought was Nightcrawler has teleported himself into the DC dimension! Of course I know that would never happen....

Comment

for a minute he kinda looked like Elijah Wood... but then he didn't...

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎