Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Flash's cousin?

Comment

Originally posted by silveralex
      It's Warp aka Emil LaSalle (he had an accent and everything)

I also wish they had gone with Nightshade, as she is more commonly associated with the Suicide Squad in comics, but Warp is a good alternative.

http://www.dcuguide.com/who.php?name=warp
      Whoa! You rock! Thanks so much for posting this. I had no clue who that dude was, and you explained it perfectly. Good to know! Did he ever have real affiliation with the Suicide Squad in general, and Rick Flag in particular, in the comics, though, I wonder?

Comment

I also wish they had gone with Nightshade, as she is more commonly associated with the Suicide Squad in comics, but Warp is a good alternative.

Good catch. I like the villains that they're bringing up. I remember seeing him on Teen Titans. He should be interesting on this show.

Comment

THANK YOU. I was wondering that too. They focused on him a little more than normal for just "red officer number three".

Comment

Thanks for clarifying. I was wondering who the character was.

Comment

Reptile from Mortal Kombat

Comment

looks like Lana recruited him

along with Rick

Last edited by Supsfan; 11-05-2010, 10:00 PM.

Comment

Elias Toufexis who played Bronson in Static played the same guy. I wonder if Smallville's version of warp was created by Lex, since he has the same powers as Wes Keenan. I'm just hoping that Lex has been using the same invisibility technology as this guy has & is revealed to have been the Lex we saw in Echo.

If Lex gave him his powers, then maybe he did it to further sabotage the heroes' public image.

Comment

It's Nightcrawler!...wait!

Warp 10 Captian!

Comment

That was supposed to be a FRENCH accent? I thought he was Hispanic...

Comment

Originally posted by xrayvision
                        Elias Toufexis who played Bronson in Static played the same guy. I wonder if Smallville's version of warp was created by Lex, since he has the same powers as Wes Keenan. I'm just hoping that Lex has been using the same invisibility technology as this guy has & is revealed to have been the Lex we saw in Echo.

If Lex gave him his powers, then maybe he did it to further sabotage the heroes' public image.
                        Looked more like teleportation than cloaking.

Comment

Same actor from Static

Comment

All I know is he was in "Static" as a meteor freak who could move throughout frequencies. Although his power looked pretty similar to that of his Meteor power back in season 6, Im sure hes just a new character. They recycle actors too much, and it can get confusing for people who really follow the Smallville episodes and recognize them! Ugh

Comment

Hey, you guys are right! It is the same actor from Static:

Elias Toufexis

Comment

Originally posted by VisionGirl
                                That was supposed to be a FRENCH accent? I thought he was Hispanic...
                                actually it was a French Canadian accent, and it was pretty perfecto.
                                The character was really cool. I hope we see more of him.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎