Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Now that the Talon is gone, where will Lois live?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Khaccu
    I wonder how she's going to move in? Is Clark going to ask Lois to stay? Is she going to hit the classifieds first, hoping Clark will speak up? Or will it be implied that Lois is staying with Clark and it's all done offscreenville?
    It will be the fourth time Lois moves in. Do we really need to see it onscreen?

Comment

LOL great way to speed things along Smallville! She's movin' in with Clark!

Comment

I hope she eventually gets her own place. I don't care how in love they are. I don't want Lois to lose her independence.

It's not like the Talon apartment set can't be turned into an apartment in the city.
        Last edited by harryandginnyfanatic; 11-07-2010, 08:47 PM.

Comment

I like the apartment idea, but it would be nice if they got one together. I mean, he still lives on that freaking farm after 9 years?

Comment

With Clark.

I'm much more concerned for Chloe in all of this. Her possessions as well have been destroyed. When she comes back, she has no home. Now that would suck to be her.

Comment

Originally posted by All about Clark
              With Clark.

I'm much more concerned for Chloe in all of this. Her possessions as well have been destroyed. When she comes back, she has no home. Now that would suck to be her.
              She still has watchtower where she could stay until she finds a new place, watchtower was bought as a place to leave by Jimmy so it might have some room to sleep. Or she could stay with Oliver.

Comment

Originally posted by All about Clark
                With Clark.

She will have a place to go I'm sure. If not a watchtower, with oliver... and if all else fells she will stay with clark too.

Comment

Originally posted by tnr105
                  There isn't really a need for a poll, because we KNOW she'll move in with Clark, but throw out any funny theories here!
                  With Clark, of course! Where else? I could see Lois living with Tess now...nasty!

Comment

Well Kara needs a flatmate, I think.

Comment

• Right now - she's with Clark - they will be getting engaged - will they separate them - who knows?

From the way they have them so into each other - I can't see them living apart - she was ready to move in in Persuasion - and was willing to stay in his room when they got engaged - and she's WAY passed that emotionally now - they've already slept together =

In the movies, they never lived together - but they were never at this point -

In L&C TNAOS - I don't think they lived together.

In the Doomsday cartoon - they implied Superman and Lois were spending the nites together - after she learns he's Clark (He puts his Glasses on - lol) she jumps on him like in "Isis" - did he stay with her - I don't know.

How will they work it out here? don't know - just as long as they don't hurt the Clois

Comment

• Her toothbrush moved in!!!

Comment

• Excellent excuse for Lois to finally move in and she has nowhere else to go anyway.

Comment

Working...
                          X
                          😀
                          🥰
                          🤢
                          😎
                          😡
                          👍
                          👎