And finally the RED jacket....

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tekken Force
    I just don't like the slicked hair.
    If it's good enough for the FutureClark to wear it like that. Then why not while he wears his protosuit?

Comment

I'm sorry but it's horrible, anachronistic and old-fashioned looking, like something from World War 2. I know that's what future Daily Planet Clark had but I still don't like it. Far from him feeling like what Clark will become in the future, it felt more like stepping backward in time. But I guess the writers are trying to line every single thing up with the comics so yeah...

Does Smallville's Clark really need to be that nerdy looking?

I think his regular hair is pretty awesome. I'd hoped that he would have had his normal hair while he was being Superman, but that is looking unlikely now.

Comment

I kind of miss the Blur 1.0 outfit, the one Clark wore during all Season 9.
        I gotta admit, that trench coat suit was pretty fine lookin'...

Comment

Originally posted by AntiRellik

Meh... I'm ok without the Matrix-Blur to be quite honest.

I think there needs to be a transition though. The real person that needs to go through a heavy transition is Clark... not Blur / Supes. We saw Future Clalrk in Homecoming with the slicked back hair and glasses... and when Present Clark was walking around iin the Planet with his regular hair and blue shirt... people came RUNNING thinking it was Superman walking around in The Daily Planet.

So the slicked back hair needs to make its way onto Clark... and the hair he has now can be saved for the Blur / Supes. Which makes more sense anyway... slicked back hair doesn't stay in place and managable that well at super flight speeds.. think about it.

Comment

Love the slick hair!

Comment

Love the outfit. Great to see it!

Comment

I was so happy to see the red jacket, and I love with the slicked back hair as well. TW looks drop dead georgeous in ANY hairstyle and this is no exception for me!

Clark looks soooo droolworthy in his new suit, I can't stop rewatching those scenes.

Comment

Originally posted by AntiRellik
                  Technically the red jacket Clark wore in S8 was Blur 1.0 even if he had the red-blue title. S9 took it another level and now the red jacket again surfaces bringing Clark a little closer to home concerning his future colours.

Comment

Originally posted by uncaged
                    I'm not sure I'm a fan of his hair slicked back this way. Clark has worn many different hairstyles over the years so I think there's still time to find something else. I think for me it's the combination of shiny pleather and shiny slicked back hair that's just not working.
                    Yeah. I was so distracted by it. Its one of the few times TW hotness wasn't at a million degrees, just 978,679 degrees.

Originally posted by jazzylg
                    He looked like the 'Super Fonz' from happy days!
                    LOL. It looked ridiculous and too much product.

Comment

My sister thinks TW doesn't fit into his leather jacket right but I think he looks great. His hair could be a little less slicked. I mean if he was wearing a black leather jacket, he would be a Greaser

Comment

This episode marks the new red shield jacket being put into action. He looks great using it.

Comment

Working...
                        X
                        😀
                        🥰
                        🤢
                        😎
                        😡
                        👍
                        👎