Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Lane Family - Do you want to see them back?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think given the lack of regular characters this season the General certainly could come in handy particularly if they used him for an eyes on Washington type of piece... Lucy... well it might be nice to see people hang out with other people besides the main cast, maybe we can just see Lois making phone calls every now and then...

Comment

I really liked them in this ep. So I love to see them again. I loved that end scene so sweet.

It would be great if we could find out what happened to Gabe and how are Lois and Chloe are cousins. I'm pretty sure it's by Ella and Moira as but a mention of their family would be nice.

Comment

I'd like to see Peyton List again, but not on Smallville. Maybe a cameo appearance in the last episode.

Comment

Yes, but just for the wedding! Sam Lane has to give his daughter away.

Comment

I would like to see another episode with the General and then possibly have the General and Lucy both return for the series final, maybe for the Lois and Clark wedding if that ever happens.

Comment

NO. Rather have Martha return.

Comment

Originally posted by Chloe Allen
                NO. Rather have Martha return.
                What does Martha have to do with it?

She can return regardless of whether Sam or Lucy return as well. It's not an either or situation here...

Comment

Originally posted by MuddyChuck
                  What does Martha have to do with it?

She can return regardless of whether Sam or Lucy return as well. It's not an either or situation here...
                  still no, I see no point of them returning. this episode was enough. my opinion
                  Last edited by Chloe Allen; 11-08-2010, 05:13 PM.

Comment

How about bringing back Aquaman, Impulse, Cyborg, and Black Canary?

Oh yeah, and more Martian Manhunter.

Comment

Michael Ironside is an amazing actor. He takes over any scene that he's in. I would love to see more interaction between him and Erica.

Comment

Working...
                      X
                      😀
                      🥰
                      🤢
                      😎
                      😡
                      👍
                      👎