Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Loved it or hated it? What did you think of Chuck vs. the first fight?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Loved it or hated it? What did you think of Chuck vs. the first fight?

where's the loved it, hated it poll/thread?

Guess I'll make one (yes, even though it's been almost a week).

Gave it a 6, myself. Dalton was amazing and Morgan was very funny (the scene with the earpiece was so. hilarious.). But I'm tired of this whole 'is she good or evil?' back and forth with Mama B. and Sarah and Chuck's fight left me bored.

Did really love surprise!Bakula (even as a voice) though. And one last present from Orion...
    10-no fights here, just love
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    1-forget fights, let's break up!
    0%

The poll is expired.

It would have been perfect if the hole plot about getting into Orionīs base wouldnīt have been become so obvios by the triangle disc in the bank, but everything else was superb.
    9/10

Comment

I say 9/10 everything was really good in this episode. As for Mama B I like the idea that now one really knows if she is bad or good, makes it more interesting. I dont, however, like how Sarah and Chuck are with one another. I wish they would put in some scenes here and there like in VS the Colonel. I know it would be awkward if that were the case in every episode but we had one scene where they cuddled up and thats it. To me it looks like they are a couple with kids already.

Comment

Working...
      X
      😀
      🥰
      🤢
      😎
      😡
      👍
      👎