Collapse
No announcement yet.

Doppelganger?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have a feeling that is exactly why Katherine needs a werewolf. Since they're bite kills a vampire, that might be the only way to kill an original. I can certainly see Tyler playing a major role.

Comment

Yeah...that makes sense. I hope Tyler is up to the task.

Comment

Originally posted by Caught_In_The_Sun
        Other than Ric...are there other vampire hunters in the book? Maybe someone more equipped to deal with "The Old Ones"? The show is missing a bad-@$$ vamp hunter...Ric is cool and all but would like to see another hunter.
        Nope, thereīs not. Actually, in the books Alaric is not exactaly a vamp hunter. Heīs a dotorate student for supenatural stuff who tracks the supernatural things all over the world. Thereīs no Isobel in the books for example...
        Abt the Old Ones, especially Klaus, heīs "defeated" in the books by ghosts / spirits from the US civil war and the spirits from the founders of the town. Although he canīt be killed he has a weakness which is a certain wood (that I canīt remember the name) that can cause hi, really harm and when Damon staked him, he got weak and the old spirits conducted by Elena spirit were able to catch hi, and took him away to someplace I donīt know where coz I only read the first 6 books. Still one last to read. lol
        Sorry if I couldnīt give you a complete information.

----- Added 10 Minutes later -----

Originally posted by Caught_In_The_Sun
        Yeah...that makes sense. I hope Tyler is up to the task.
        I like this Tyler as well and I really hope the show changes the story from the books concerning to Tyler..
        In the books Tyler is not just evil and bad but the one who showed and helped him how to turn into a warewolf was Klaus. Yes, thatīs right. the Old One bada$$ Klaus. They team up to take Stefan and Damon down.
        So letīs hope the show gets a better idea for Tylerīs character.

----- Added 14 Minutes later -----

Originally posted by shanemak
        I have a feeling that is exactly why Katherine needs a werewolf. Since they're bite kills a vampire, that might be the only way to kill an original. I can certainly see Tyler playing a major role.
        I can see that coming. I mean, the show is showing Tyler as a good guy although kinda messed up but good. And heīs definately doesnīt want the warewolf curse so far while in the books he is the one who searched and aked for it coz he wanted to be a warewolf, badly indeed.
        Last edited by rej@ne; 11-07-2010, 06:31 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Theory on why Klaus might want a doppelganger...

So mabye Klaus has a wife that is the original "Katherine/Elena" but long ago his wife was maybe bitten my a werewolf and the poison would have killed her except Klaus was able to get a witch or someone to help. The witch wasn't able to cure her but they were able to slow the poison down. His wife is in a coma and has slowly been dying while he has been searching for a cure. Since it's been so many years since she was first bite...he has gone crazy while looking. If he kills the doppelganger of his wife he can turn her human to heal her, but then he can turn her again after she's been cured.

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar

So mabye Klaus has a wife that is the original "Katherine/Elena" but long ago his wife was maybe bitten my a werewolf and the poison would have killed her except Klaus was able to get a witch or someone to help. The witch wasn't able to cure her but they were able to slow the poison down. His wife is in a coma and has slowly been dying while he has been searching for a cure. Since it's been so many years since she was first bite...he has gone crazy while looking. If he kills the doppelganger of his wife he can turn her human to heal her, but then he can turn her again after she's been cured.
            Very plausible theory.

Comment

Originally posted by shanemak
              Very plausible theory.
              I completely agree.

Comment

That is interesting.

Comment

Oooh I like this. It totally fits with that storyline so far.

Comment

I think we will get a lot of the answers to the doppelganger story in Katerina.

Comment

OOOOh interesting....maybe Klaus is the original Stefan and this Stefan is also a doppelganger. Maybe this is why history keeps repeating itself because Katherine loves Stefan & so does Elena. Maybe the Orginals are the first Stefan & Elena.

Comment

Originally posted by Saber
                        OOOOh interesting....maybe Klaus is the original Stefan and this Stefan is also a doppelganger. Maybe this is why history keeps repeating itself because Katherine loves Stefan & so does Elena. Maybe the Orginals are the first Stefan & Elena.
                        Too crazy but ALSO too good !

Comment

That is very interesting. But even though Dobrev is doing a great job as Katherine I don't think Wesley could pull off a livelier, ambitious, evil, powerful, manipulative character.. you know an interesting one.

Comment

this is not confusing. look they need a doppelganger's blood together with the moonstone to break the curse.simple

Comment

That would be interesting, but I don't think Stefan is a doppelganger. Neither Rose or Elijah looked surprised when they saw him, so I don't think he looks like Klaus. Although it could be that Rose has never seen Klaus and Elijah didn't get a good look at Stefan when Stefan attacked him, but I don't think that's the case.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎