Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Eurynome
    That's what I thought too. It felt like a huge contrivance.
    The only thing that would make sense for how Castiel could not tell about Christian had a demon inside him was if Crowley had somehow made demons more powerful. I mean, demons could never really possess someone who's dead before and also, when the other demons showed up to help Demon!Christian with the Alpha, they appeared with a flashing light, which has never been shown before.

----- Added 3 Minutes later -----

Originally posted by peggyc
    I think Crowley is looking for Prugatory because it has soul trapped there remember the Angel saying souls were valuable. Crowley wants the souls because of the power they will give him. I personally think this year has been well written but I am not buying the Christian possession you would think given the knowledge that Grandpa has he would know about the antipossession tatoo that Sam and Dean got from Bobby.
    Purgatory only has the souls of CREATURES. And Balthazar only mentioned how a human soul was powerful in "this economy".

Plus, people should stop complaining over the fact that Bobby was possessed and Christian as well. Not every single hunter should automatically know about the anti-possession tattoo.

Plus, the idea of such tattoo could have just been thought of after Samuel Campbell died(during the 80s, 90s, maybe even early 2000s).
    Last edited by Anno_Domini; 11-09-2010, 08:03 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Originally posted by Welling_is_pretty
      Oh and in regards to the Surprise!Crowley? When he came on I was like "I didn't see his name in the credits!" (and I've learned to watch them now). I found out that was on purpose:
      That is a cool thing that he didn't want to show up in the beginning credits. Because I didn't catch his name either, so it was a bit of a surprise

Comment

Most actors would want their name on the credits and all but for Mark to tell them to take him off in order for his appearance to be a surprise? Says so much about his commitment to it all.

Mark is awesome.

Comment

Working...
        X
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎