Where is Oliver?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

LMAO. Love the poll!!

Originally posted by Aries83
    Who cares, I certainly didn't miss him in this episode.
    ITA.

Originally posted by BoyScout-ManOfTomorrow
    He was bouncing the ball on the loft while Lois & Clark were pounding each other next to him...

Comment

Originally posted by Who
      He's starting a weekly thread on Krytonsite titled "Where the Hell is Chloe?"
      LOL!!!!!

----- Added 3 Minutes later -----

Oh, and over the past three seasons, there have been quite a few times where I've felt that Clark should lease out his loft and tennis ball to Ollie.
      Last edited by Terrific_T; 10-31-2010, 04:08 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

HILARIOUS!

ALL OF THE ABOVE... but I voted for bouncing the ball for sure Just like Clarkie when he used to pine over Lana

______

Originally posted by smithy698
        Where was Oliver? Taking a break from being the most awesome character on the show, and giving his fans an opportunity to do something else on a Friday night.

JMO, of course
        Ollie's my favorite... so I'll also have to second this
        Last edited by luckycloisfan; 10-31-2010, 06:08 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

He doesn't have to be in EVERY episode. Its still Clark's show after all.

Comment

Originally posted by AgentChaos
            I don't find this poll funny at all. I for one don't appreciate Oliver's love for Chloe being mocked like this.
            I'd say this isn't so much mocking his love as mocking his dialogue...

Comment

Originally posted by smithy698
              Where was Oliver? Taking a break from being the most awesome character on the show, and giving his fans an opportunity to do something else on a Friday night.

JMO, of course
              Agreed!

I love Ollie, I didn't bother watching without him well there were other reason I decided not to watch like that comercial it looked just awful to me, for other resons that has nothing to do with this thread. But I doubt I'll watch the next ep unless Ollie is in it.

I love Ollie and I think he was probally somewhere thinking about Chloe looking for her and finding ways to bring her back.

Or pehaps running his company or being awesome and brave as the Green Arrow with the whole world watching his every move.

Comment

Originally posted by Alicia Chipy
                He doesn't have to be in EVERY episode. Its still Clark's show after all.
                This is the best answer of all!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Where's the "D: All of the Above" choice?

Awesome poll.

Comment

Originally posted by AgentChaos
                    I don't find this poll funny at all. I for one don't appreciate Oliver's love for Chloe being mocked like this.
                    I love Ollie and Chlollie but I still find this poll funny. It's only meant as a joke, not to be mocking I'm sure .

Comment

I voted Other. Hopefully he was doing something Super heroic cause Clark certainly wasn't.

----- Added 3 Minutes later -----

Originally posted by chlo-el
                      Agreed!

I love Ollie, I didn't bother watching without him well there were other reason I decided not to watch like that comercial it looked just awful to me, for other resons that has nothing to do with this thread. But I doubt I'll watch the next ep unless Ollie is in it.
                      Good for you. I wish I hadn't watched this episode either. I also wish I hadn't watched Abandoned. My faith in this show is waning.
                      Last edited by Ken Chang; 12-16-2010, 01:29 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Working...
                      X
                      😀
                      🥰
                      🤢
                      😎
                      😡
                      👍
                      👎