Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"You Can't Handle The Truth" Countdown/LIVE Thread!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Interesting arc. Let's see how it plays out

----- Added 33 Seconds later -----

Castiel back next week. Cas got too much screentime this week !
    Last edited by OkiyaShuichi; 10-29-2010, 07:01 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

• Anyone count how many times dean punched sam? maby they over did that lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by MJDSuperman
        Anyone count how many times dean punched sam? maby they over did that lol.
        I'm sure that Dean was a little angry from Sam not telling him he was back and then because Sam kept this from him and also from Sam letting him become a vamp. So I'd say, imo, given everything, Sam had it coming.

Comment

• Originally posted by OkiyaShuichi
          Interesting arc. Let's see how it plays out

----- Added 33 Seconds later -----

Castiel back next week. Cas got too much screentime this week !
          I am happy he is back. I love Cas!

----- Added 35 Seconds later -----

Originally posted by Ginx
          I'm sure that Dean was a little angry from Sam not telling him he was back and then because Sam kept this from him and also from Sam letting him become a vamp. So I'd say, imo, given everything, Sam had it coming.
          I agree. That was months, maybe years, of pent up anger and frustration coming out.
          Last edited by chole_fan; 10-29-2010, 07:06 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

• Cas lost his soul too? He looks different

Comment

• Well Dean obviously knew there was something wrong there.

----- Added 50 Seconds later -----

Originally posted by OkiyaShuichi
              Cas lost his soul too? He looks different
              He does look different!
              Last edited by LuthorKent90; 10-29-2010, 07:08 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

• nvm delete
                Last edited by MJDSuperman; 10-29-2010, 09:04 PM. Reason: wrong thread delete

Comment

• Serinda Swan was great as that Veritas goddess in this episode. She was smoking hot. After Smallville, I didn't think I'd enjoy anything with the name Veritas attached to it. I noticed her as the anchor on the TV when Dean was in the bar since I was looking for her after noticing her name in the opening credits.

Comment

• Did the word 'truth' come out during the dentist office? I remember everyone saying the word, but I didn't hear it during that scene.

Comment

• Originally posted by Anno_Domini
                      Did the word 'truth' come out during the dentist office? I remember everyone saying the word, but I didn't hear it during that scene.
                      Yeah, when the dentist was getting ready to start the guy in the chair said "I gotta tell you the truth, I really don't want to be here" (or something like that).

Comment

Working...
                      X
                      😀
                      🥰
                      🤢
                      😎
                      😡
                      👍
                      👎