No announcement yet.

Omission that bugs me

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Omission that bugs me

I don't like the fans who always complain about overlooked things, but this really, really bugs me because it seems so obvious and necessary:

Why didn't the boys ask Castiel about Adam? It's like they've forgotten that they had another brother in the pit.

Really, they should have also asked Samuel if he knew if Adam had gotten back to Heaven when they first met him this season.

Cas made it pretty obvious that he didnt know how Sam was brought back. Therefore, it would be unlikely that he'd know anything about Adam.

Comment

What bugs me is the fact that a lot of people take Adam into consideration, when he isn't that important, imo.

If I were Dean, I'd be mostly concerned with the brother I've had for 28 years or so instead of the brother that I've only known for about a year.

Once Dean receives answers about Sam, then I'm sure the topic of Adam will be brought up. And also to the fact that perhaps Dean has a grudge against Adam just for the fact that he kept believing Zachariah more than he believed in Sam and Dean in "Point of No Return", imo.

Comment

Working...
      X
      😀
      🥰
      🤢
      😎
      😡
      👍
      👎