No announcement yet.

Vampire Being Invited In

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vampire Being Invited In

On this show they said once a Vampires invited into your house, you cant un invite them. So since Katherine was invited into Elena's house, its made it easy for her to Screw with Jenna.

On Buffy they had their Witch cast a spell on the house so a vampire could be uninvited. Now I know this is a different show, and all the vampire shows now a days explore different aspects of the Vampire Mythology. But dont you think Elena should at least ASK Bonnie if she could try and think of some sort of spell to keep Katherine out? I mean its worth a try right? Magic IS pretty powerfull after all. They should be doing everything in their power to find a way. Yea I know Katherine will still get to her family and friends outside her house. But her home should be a safe haven for her.
    Last edited by MannaBanana; 10-23-2010, 10:53 PM.

Originally posted by MannaBanana
    On this show they said once a Vampires invited into your house, you cant un invite them. So since Katherine was invited into Elena's house, its made it easy for her to Screw with Jenna.

On Buffy they had their Witch cast a spell on the house so a vampire could be uninvited. Now I know this is a different show, and all the vampire shows now a days explore different aspects of the Vampire Mythology. But dont you think Elena should at least ASK Bonnie if she could try and think of some sort of spell to keep Katherine out? I mean its worth a try right? Magic IS pretty powerfull after all. They should be doing everything in their power to find a way. Yea I know Katherine will still get to her family and friends outside her house. But her home should be a safe haven for her.
    True. That was a stupid thing to overlook on their part.

Comment

I think too much time has passed for it to be attempted without making the writers look stupid.

Comment

Originally posted by Dexter
        I think too much time has passed for it to be attempted without making the writers look stupid.
        True, but Elena didnt think Katherine was all that much of a threat at first. Shes now finally realizing how dangerous she actually is.
        Attack her family(John) once shame on you, attack them twice(Jenna) shame on her.

Comment

Originally posted by MannaBanana
          True, but Elena didnt think Katherine was all that much of a threat at first. Shes now finally realizing how dangerous she actually is.
          Attack her family(John) once shame on you, attack them twice(Jenna) shame on her.
          Or maybe Bonnie is not such a good witch as she is not such a good characther so far... lol
          (sry for show´s Bonnie fans but I rather book´s Bonnie).

Comment

Working...
          X
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎