Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tess laughing at Cat.

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

It was fun to see Tess laugh and I couldn't help but laugh with her. I hope we do get to see her have some happiness this year.

Comment

I was surprised... i really enjoyed her laugh! and before i knew it i had a smile on my face...dorky, but true.

Comment

It was really good to see Tess (or anyone for that matter) laughing. It really adds depth to a character for me. Genuine laughter is not used enough on any TV series. In fact beyond tonights show the only TV series that springs to mind with an authentic use of laughter is Firefly. I hope they show Clark laugh at some point before the series is over. They'veshown him with a sense of humour very briefly in the past, laughter is definitely missing.

Comment

Tess laughing at Cat made me laugh so bad! Funny scene...

Comment

Hilarious scene.

First time we hear Tess laughing in the series btw?

Comment

Everything with Tess in this episode made me so happy!! Before I was upset because I felt like we were losing badass Tess...which I think we are a little bit...but they're showing her transition in character very well!

Comment

Tess was great! Cassidy is a beautiful woman, and I would love to see her smile more often.

Comment

hehe that was jokes.. just her sitting there, cackling away

Comment

Loved it. I read about how Cassidy is such a nice person in reality, and seeing her on various vids she seems really sweet....so Tess actually has a streak of true humor? Of course dark humor, she's laughing at pathetic "12 year old" Cat knowing full well the truth.

Comment

Originally posted by ginnyfan
                      It was lovely to see Tess laughing. Definitely a highlight of the episode.
                      It was such a great moment that I had to rewind and watch it several times. Loved seeing all the emotion from Tess in this ep. Also found it funny Cat tried to write a paper on rabid squirrels.. where is that girls mind?

Comment

That laugh reminded me of Dean's laugh in Supernatural when Castiel struck out with that stripper/prostitute in the strip club in Free To Be You And Me. It was something that was long needed by her just like Dean needed that laugh in that episode.

Comment

Her laugh was contagious.

Comment

^^Yeah. I've never seen her so amused.

Comment

I wonder how she made it happen. Is she really that good at fake laughing or did she remember Tom and Michael's commentary on Red?

Comment

If she's that good at fake laughing, then that girl is tremendously talented since I could never do that.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎