Collapse
No announcement yet.

Feelings of Lois flying before Clark!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

I found it kind of comical. I just think he should've mentioned that "Everyone flies but me!" at some point. Or at least have Oliver mention it. Funny, though.

Comment

I am done whining about Clark not flying yet. It'll happen when it happens.

Comment

Originally posted by ClubXerxes
        Next up to fly - Shelby, Jeff "The Intern" Hage, Cat, Alexander, or the old java jockey on the street cart...not necessarily in that order
        LOL I love these polls you forgot Tess, Martha and all of Metropolis

Of course everyone flys before Clark - what else is new.

----- Added 10 Minutes later -----

Originally posted by i_need_a_new_username
        Lex- flown.
        Zod- flown.
        BrainIAC- flown.
        Kyla- flown.
        Kara- flown.
        Lois- flown.
        Lana- flown.
        Doomy- did a super jump where technically he flew downwards.
        Legion- flown.
        Jor-El- flown.
        Zor-El- flown.
        (Does Clark get his flying genes from his mother?)

NOPE! Cuz, Kal-El- flew and Bizarro- flew.

We now need to see Chloe, Jimmy, Cat, Jeff, Shelby, Mon-El, Kon-El, Booster, Beetle, Skeets, Perry, Unnamed reporter #2, Brian & Kelly, Sam & Dean from Supernatural and my Gran's cat fly before Superman.
        LOL I laugh so as not to cry. I love that you added Brian & Kelly.
        Last edited by supercatmom; 10-25-2010, 09:39 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

IMO

Clark Kent has never had controlled flight. In that I mean Clark has never taken off, flown to a destination and landed smoothly. In other words Clark has never mastered the superpower of flying.

Clark has hovered, floated, flown and crashed but has never had controlled flight. Kal el has flown but that was when Clark's Kryptonian side was in control of his body. Again Clark Kent has never had controlled flight.

This in itself would not be so bad if only tptb did not delight in having everyone else take off. And they are legion. In other words the list is long.
          So far Lex/Zod, Clone/Zod, Brainiac, Kara, Bizarro, Pzoners, all of the Kandorians, MM, assorted bad kryptonians, Jor el as Joe and Lois/Isis.

They have all been able to fly from destination to destination. And each time Clark has been left standing on the ground looking up into the sky after them with a for want of a better word dumb look on his face. Unable to follow them.

It has become a running joke on the forums.

What a shame that the suppossed hero of a series becomes the bunt of a running joke.

It needs to stop.
          Last edited by supercatmom; 10-26-2010, 10:33 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by CloisShipper
            It was not proper flying to me, well not the kind that Kara and Clark can/will do. She basically turned herself into some kind of orange energy and floated away...I think it was a cheat! lol.

It looked like flight to me.

----- Added 2 Minutes later -----

Originally posted by supercatmom
            Lois/Isis flying did bother me.
            Mainly b/c Clark again just stood there looking after her with that dumb look on his face.

Tptb love making Clark look dumb.
            If even saving the woman you love is not enough of a incentive to fly that I give up.

What are they waiting for to have Clark fly, the November sweeps?

So far everyone on the show has flown before Clark. Chloe with kid warrior angel and Ollie with Hawkman. Only ones felt are Shelby and Martha.

Yeah after seeing it again it bothered me to. how many more people possesed or not will fly before he does. i mean Zod just took off right after he got powers so why not Clark . I mean i know the bugget is bad but if they can make Zod do it every once in a while why not clark. But it will bring up conflict with the fans because they will want to see him do it all the time so.

----- Added 3 Minutes later -----

Originally posted by newtonh20
            I found it kind of comical. I just think he should've mentioned that "Everyone flies but me!" at some point. Or at least have Oliver mention it. Funny, though.

That would have been hilariuos.

----- Added 5 Minutes later -----

Originally posted by menthys
            *GROANS* By the time Clark flies, people are gonna say "DON'T LOOK up in the sky! It's one of those FLYING BOZOS again!"

Can someone now please shoot me? When Lois/Isis did the "fire-flying" thing i went "oh no not AGAIN!"
            LMAO That is mean but this is reserved for supes only. His flight i hope will be more speacial than any other on the show.

----- Added 6 Minutes later -----

Originally posted by swellde
            You gotta love a grounded Clark watching yet another person fly away from him.

Btw, why is it that all Kryptonians can immediately expertly fly because they know they are Kryptonian yet they can struggle with other powers such as Kara having no clue she had super hearing and having to be taught how to use it?

This is what i asked to and the answer seemed is his darkness i found that lame cause last year it was he still sees himself as human .well which one is it. there are only so many excuses you can use as a stalling trick.
            Last edited by doodie8808; 10-26-2010, 10:19 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

I did laugh when she flew because to me it does feel like running joke on the show

Comment

Originally posted by O'Neill
                I find it hilarious that everyone on the show has flown before Clark. Its like the ultimate slap in the face.

It would have been really nice to see him take off after her when she took off from the roof, but just like always, he stands there and stares.
                Yes it would be very cool to see him fly after her like he did in Run with Bart when Bart sped off and he took off after him. Just once I would like for him to be like "You're not getting away from me so easily" instead of standing there dumbfounded.

----- Added 1 Minutes later -----

Originally posted by Lori
                I did laugh when she flew because to me it does feel like running joke on the show
                Yeah they did a poll like 5 yrs ago on myspace of who wanted to see Clark fly and it was high. Yet 5 yrs later he's still grounded. Pathetic to say the least.
                Last edited by pjack; 10-27-2010, 09:02 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

That pic where Clark saw Lois take off his expression was hysterical! Come on first kara flies then Lois flies what is the deal.

Comment

Originally posted by i_need_a_new_username
                    lex- flown.
                    Zod- flown.
                    Brainiac- flown.
                    Kyla- flown.
                    Kara- flown.
                    Lois- flown.
                    Lana- flown.
                    Doomy- did a super jump where technically he flew downwards.
                    Legion- flown.
                    Jor-el- flown.
                    Zor-el- flown.
                    (does clark get his flying genes from his mother?)

nope! Cuz, kal-el- flew and bizarro- flew.

We now need to see chloe, jimmy, cat, jeff, shelby, mon-el, kon-el, booster, beetle, skeets, perry, unnamed reporter #2, brian & kelly, sam & dean from supernatural and my gran's cat fly before superman.
                    lmao

Comment

Originally posted by Lori
                      I had the same reaction.

Comment

Just another episode that steals Clark's thunder. Not shocking.

Comment

Clark's flying learners permit allows flying only from home to work or school in Offscreenville. Clark's parents taught him that if all your friends jumped off a cliff; does that make it a good idea? So, Clark only flies to work and back home.

Comment

Originally posted by Nivea
                            Everyone will fly before clark. Next week: Shelby gets his wings
                            ahahaha, you'Re funny
                            I voted for the same, but I don't mind it Everyone is flying, but Clark is not - he is original and that is how it should be

Comment

Working...
                            X
                            😀
                            🥰
                            🤢
                            😎
                            😡
                            👍
                            👎