Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Loved it? Hated it? What did you think of "Plan B"?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Did anyone else actually gasp when Jenna stabbed herself? I rarely gasp out loud but that made me

I was also surprised by how visceral the torture scene was, like when Damon shoved the toxic herb into Mason's mouth. It was an awesome sequence.

Comment

Another thing that kinda bothered me. Remember a few episodes ago when Mason went wolfie and tried to kill Stefan and Caroline and Caroline fed from Matt? Stefan said he would get Matt started on vervain. Ok, then how did Katherine manage to compell him? I'm sure I'll come up with more things on my 2nd viewing.

----- Added 4 Minutes later -----

Originally posted by Mars Investigations
      I was also surprised by how visceral the torture scene was, like when Damon shoved the toxic herb into Mason's mouth. It was an awesome sequence.
      Yea, Damon went all "Jack Bauer" on Mason. Anyway, I have a feeling that Damon didn't kill Mason for revenge or anything, more to put him out of his misery. If you recall, Mason wanted to die. I am just dissapointed that Jeremy didn't step up to the plate and stop the torture, because you can tell he didn't like it. I think he's just as responsible for Mason's demise as Damon. If he stood by and did nothing, he shares the blame.
      Last edited by shanemak; 10-22-2010, 01:39 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Originally posted by shanemak
        Another thing that kinda bothered me. Remember a few episodes ago when Mason went wolfie and tried to kill Stefan and Caroline and Caroline fed from Matt? Stefan said he would get Matt started on vervain. Ok, then how did Katherine manage to compell him? I'm sure I'll come up with more things on my 2nd viewing.

I think itīs just bacause Katherine is a huge powerful vampire ! If you remember she was imune to the vervain Stefan tried to injure her with so it would be a piece of cake for her just to campell someone with some vervain on him, right?

----- Added 6 Minutes later -----

Yea, Damon went all "Jack Bauer" on Mason. Anyway, I have a feeling that Damon didn't kill Mason for revenge or anything, more to put him out of his misery. If you recall, Mason wanted to die. I am just dissapointed that Jeremy didn't step up to the plate and stop the torture, because you can tell he didn't like it. I think he's just as responsible for Mason's demise as Damon. If he stood by and did nothing, he shares the blame.
        Loved the Jack Bauer comparation !!! lol
        So if Jack is a hero and Damon acted just like Jack would have SO Damon is a hero. lol Both of them do "what they hve to do to save the day".Push much ??!!! lol

----- Added 13 Minutes later -----

[QUOTE=shanemak;6815508]I'll take a stab at it rej@ne. Ever since the beginning, Damon has so much as admitted that everybody thinks he's a dick. In season 1, Vicki looked at him and said, "I know you from somewhere!" and Damon replied, "Sucks for you!" When Isobel came to town, Alaric said right to Damon that he's a dick and kills people, but he has some humanity in him. How many times has Elena said that Damon is a dick? That episode where Jeremy was waiting in the boarding house to kill Damon, he was about to leave and said, "Dick." I just find it funny how everybody that claims that Damon is such a dick, all come to the boarding house just to chat him up. Hell, Bonnie has numerously said how she dislikes Damon, and yet she talks to him as if she has a crush on him. You know how kids are, if you like someone, you usually pick on them to get their attention. I feel it is like that for Bonnie and Damon. I think them saying that about Damon is a smokescreen for how they really feel.

Tahnk you so much for the explanation!! And, yes, all that you said abt this is true! Damon himsel told Mason that he was a dick .Thanks again !
        Last edited by rej@ne; 10-22-2010, 03:01 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

10! This episode was awesome, except for the part where it made me cry like a baby. The breakup scene killed my heart lol. Nina and Paul did a really good job with that scene, especially Paul.
          Yay for Bonnie being back lol I totally enjoyed the bits with her and Damon. I like the Caroline and her mom stuff, and I could go on. I basically liked everything.

Comment

I gave this episode a 10. A first since the S2 premiere.

I really enjoyed the twist with Jenna! Didn't see that coming...

At first I didn't want Jenna to know because I like having some of the characters not knowing about the supernatural world, but now I think she has to know so that she can help protect herself. Her not knowing made her vulnerable to attack by Katherine. I know Elena said that she was trying to protect them, but a person not knowing about vampires is not going to stop a vampire from attacking them or using them in their plans to hurt D, S, and E.

Comment

This show is my favorite show on TV right now. The story writing is just amazing. The VD writers/producers know how to put a story together. The show has yet to have any weak episode this season! 10/10!

Comment

Originally posted by CallMeClark
                This show is my favorite show on TV right now. The story writing is just amazing. The VD writers/producers know how to put a story together. The show has yet to have any weak episode this season! 10/10!
                Agreed!

Comment

Agreed. It's also nice that the cast is good looking too!

Comment

Working...
                  X
                  😀
                  🥰
                  🤢
                  😎
                  😡
                  👍
                  👎