Collapse
No announcement yet.

Secret Circle (The CW) - Original Thread

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

i would love the Secret Circle to do what V did last year and air four episodes as a teaser/preview and then the rest of the in the fall but have the first four re-air. it will get people ready for it. i love lux but this seasons been like last season of smallville and supernatural which was crap. worst than crap. i love britt and i would love her to be in the secret circle but not as cassie or even diana. maybe britt and the actress who plays tash can be diana and cassie other friends whos name i keep forgeting since they are a cast of 12 in the books. i kinda hope taylor swift will be diana and kaya scodelario to play cassie.

Comment

maybe Gemma Ward as Diana... kaya would probably fit Faye's character better.

i also like the look of Faye Kingslee (she was in one episode of legend of the seeker). i think she could be one of the witches...though i'm not sure how old she is.
      Last edited by Sugar; 11-03-2010, 07:17 PM.

Comment

I spring preview would be cool (kind of like what they did with Private Practice and Glee)!

Comment

I think they should just hold off until the Fall to air it. It's not going to do much on a Tuesday night since all the other networks have their best shows there.

The two previous shows in that timeslot did horrible ratings wise, so I wouldn't expect this show to do much better, even if the writing and casting is good. So I don't think the CW would get anything positive out of previewing this in the Spring.

Comment

As much as I would love a spring preview, I highly doubt that would happen. They would really have to be moving fast with scripts and casting in order to meet that deadline. Plus, for this show to do well, I think it would best be paired up with TVD on a Thursday night. No other show would be a better lead in for it. Both shows are targeting the same demo, so it makes the most sense.

Comment

Yeah but didn't Private Practice start casting around December when it did it's preview? But I agree, doesn't seem like it will happen...

Comment

Has there been any recent news? With the CW greenlighting a bunch of new pilots with a supernatural tinge to them, I'm starting to get worried this one is getting lost in the bunch.

I'm just praying this one doesn't end up like Betwixt is all... :P

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar
                  maybe Gemma Ward as Diana... kaya would probably fit Faye's character better.
                  I really like this idea of casting!

Comment

The Secret Circle pilot has just been greenlit by the CW! Finally!!

Comment

Yes, very good news. Though wished they had picked up a Raven pilot too

Comment

Woohoo, that is so awesome! Now let the casting begin! I am hoping for more news soon! Hopefully this gets picked to series...no this time I am not going to get too overly attached, might get disappointed again... Crossing fingers though

Comment

yay!!!!! I hope they cast the blonde girl from Life Unexpected.

Comment

i don't care who they cast, i trust kevin, i do have my own fan casting ideas but i trust kevin and the two from dollhouse, they will all be awesome but my question is who would be the main characters other than cassie, dana/diana/waterever her name is, faye, nick and adam. they will be in the main-main roles but do you think they will have the twins? suzan? deborah? sally? they did miss out meredith in tvd, whos in and whos out?

Comment

read the news.. sooo pumped! I doubt they can accomadate the size of the coven.. that would be quite an huge cast and would diminsh main story lines.

Trying to think of who would be good for the cast.. the lil blonde from 'Life Unexpected' does look like a Cassie or Diana (from what I picture from the books) but I haven't ever seen the show so no clue how she acts.

Could see someone that looks like Megan Fox in the role of Faye.

The guy from 'The Invisible' would be a good Adam for me but I think he's currently in the Showtime show shameless.. Justin something
                              Last edited by Aalliya; 02-09-2011, 06:47 PM.

Comment

Ooh Secret Circle series, I'm in the midst of these books right now. I like them a lot and I'm excited to see how they develop this, I only hope it's as good as TVD!

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎