Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Loved it? Hated it? What did you think of Couch Lock?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Loved it? Hated it? What did you think of Couch Lock?

what did you think?
    10 - good
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    1 - bad
    0%

I thought it was great!! An episode of full of Case/Morgan interaction. We got a glimpse into their dynamic and relationship. Always good to see Alex on screen as well!

It was strange to see an episode w/out a kung-fu flash from Chuck, but in a good way. Chuck wasn't really the main character of this episode (somehow), and it was still very good. Morgan bumbled his way into heroism, and Casey stepped up to help him out with Alex.

Also loved Casey talking about the Clinton family "even if I don't agree with him, or his big mouth wife" . . hahaha!! That was hilarious.

And it looks like next week will be a winner too!

Although I have one question . . . Alex knows that her dad is back, but she obviously isn't fully aware of what's going on, because Morgan was basically willing to dump her to keep her dad's secret. Does anyone have the 411 on that situation?

Comment

I really like that they had Jeffster in there and Morgan and Casey interaction that was good hahahahaha

I like how Casey is letting Morgan date his daughter BUT BUT if and that's if he breaks her heart Casey will break his everything

Comment

I loved this episode. I loved the reference to the A-team, as was Casey's group. Then how no one showed at Casey's funeral, proved that his true friends are Morgan, Chuck and Sarah .

I really loved the Casey and Morgan interactions, the best thing in this episode. And even though I'm not a real shipper, I loved that Morgan and Alex got together in the end. The last call from Chuck's mom was well... obvious :P Overall - a great episode. It deserves a 10.

Comment

This is my favourite episode of the season so far. It's been ages since we got a decent Casey-Morgan episode, and I loved the fact that Morgan saved the day. My favourite moment was just seeing the whole gang hanging out together and having fun. I'd really like to see some more interaction between Ellie and Sarah, actually. We haven't seen much of them together, especially not since Ellie discovered the truth.

Comment

this episode was great, the best of this season so far. I thought about giving it a perfect 10 but I try to reserve those for the best of the best. So i gave it a 9 (9 and a half if I could).

So nice to see Casey back in the spotlight, you know?

The A-Team jokes were hilarious, the Alex and Morgan romance is wonderful and Jeffster was just plain funny.

Finding out Awesome and Ellie are having a girl (let the name guessing begin!), poor Case's funeral (and Morgan's eulogy was fantastic!) and Casey's kidnapping were all cool (I giggled when they found the tracker on the cat because not long ago, on Matt Bomer's show White Collar, he put his tracker on a dog. I wondered if that was a deliberate homage to Matt's show. After all, once Bryce Larkin...).

Casey in the stormtrooper helmet-FTW!

The scene where Morgan has to break Casey out of the couch lock by riling him up? And you knew that telling about Alex would get a reaction. It did. Loved it!

Awww, Casey admitting he and Morgan are friends!

Morgan to the rescue (shocking! *cringes* sorry, sorry!) and the reveal pretty much all of us saw coming (that Frost might not be on the side of the angels).

Little to no Chara angst, lots of Casey being Casey and just a fun time. With some Jeff and lester thrown in. This is the Chuck I love.

Also, Best line?
            "What's it called? Fakeadeathenol?"

Comment

Working...
            X
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎