Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What did you think of Jensen's first time directing?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What did you think of Jensen's first time directing?

Can't believe no one has put a poll for this!

I couldn't think of anything cute that went with the episode to use for the perfect 10. *fails*
    10--excellent
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    1-idjit
    0%

The poll is expired.

I thought he did a great job!

I couldn't really tell much difference between this and other episodes and I mean that as a compliment. He stayed true to the style and feel of the show and didn't try and do anything crazy. I am sure he put his personality into it, especially behind the scenes, but I loved that he stayed true to the atmosphere the show has established over the last 5 years. I thought he did an excellent job and I hope he gets another chance at some point.

Comment

Originally posted by chole_fan
      I couldn't really tell much difference between this and other episodes and I mean that as a compliment. He stayed true to the style and feel of the show and didn't try and do anything crazy.
      Agreed. So many directors try to 'reinvent the wheel' as it were but Jensen stayed to the SPN style. Actually, I was reminded of the look and feel of Kim's episodes (something I was thinking would happen, since Jensen was so fond of our Kim and his directing).

Comment

Working...
      X
      😀
      🥰
      🤢
      😎
      😡
      👍
      👎