Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bugboy !

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

I wish we had a list of every freak of the week since Season 1 and where they ended up.

Comment

i really like the whole concept of bug boy thanking clark, he was the first meteor freak of the week episode, so in a way, its paying homage to a foregone era in smallville.

also, the music being played was an altered smallville theme... with bug boy having turned his life around, is he a 'spiderman' ? yes i know dc marvel but consider it

Comment

Didn't "bug boy" say he used to hang around with pete and clark when they were kids? so clark must know him pretty well then. It was a nice touch to bring him back. I wonder what clark would of said to him if they actually did talk.

Comment

Didnt he drive up in a cool car? Looks like he did ok for himself. Though I wonder why he isnt in jail for murder. But despite that, having him there was good, but I thought it would have been better to have the "villain" in the first episode show up, because he was the one who started it all. But really thinking about it, he wasnt part of the class of 2005(neither was Bug Boy though).

----- Added 42 Seconds later -----

Originally posted by mkn
          i really like the whole concept of bug boy thanking clark, he was the first meteor freak of the week episode, so in a way, its paying homage to a foregone era in smallville.
          Was he the first, or was electric boy from episode 1?
          Last edited by Dyanara; 10-16-2010, 03:26 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Originally posted by Dyanara

the electric one.
            Last edited by computermaster; 10-16-2010, 03:32 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Tebow15
              He sure didn't age as well as Clark did.
              Geting smashed into a million little bugs does that to a guy.

Comment

Originally posted by Kneel before Zod
                Geting smashed into a million little bugs does that to a guy.

Comment

Hey, lets all be happy people arent talking about how "old" Erica and Tom look.

Comment

Originally posted by AntiRellik
                    His return was very touching... first freak to ever give Clark a "thank you". His screentime was little... but it was perfect.
                    when he came up to lois the first time and said give clark a message i had a feeling he would be saying thank you. mainly cause brainiacs thing was forget the past cause its never what you think. plus making him want revenge would have felt rushed by the end of the episode lol.

----- Added 2 Minutes later -----

Didnt he drive up in a cool car? Looks like he did ok for himself. Though I wonder why he isnt in jail for murder. But despite that, having him there was good, but I thought it would have been better to have the "villain" in the first episode show up, because he was the one who started it all. But really thinking about it, he wasnt part of the class of 2005(neither was Bug Boy though).

ya electric boy was in the pilot but i think bug boy was the first villian he actually had to go up agianst. electric boy if i remember clark and chloe were investigating him but clark only had interactions with him when he tried crashing into the school and zapping everyone. he got knocked out of it and got confused and clark helped him out of the car.
                    Last edited by superhippie2000; 10-16-2010, 03:38 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

i said 'he was the first meteor freak of the week episode'

by this i meant he was the first meteor freak with a dedicated episode, like the pilot just had that as a side story, for clark to be struck up as a scarecrow, and for clark to kick butt.

bugboy episode, from memory (hehehe sooo far back i know) was mainly an episode on bugboy

Originally posted by superhippie2000

ya electric boy was in the pilot but i think bug boy was the first villian he actually had to go up agianst. electric boy if i remember clark and chloe were investigating him but clark only had interactions with him when he tried crashing into the school and zapping everyone. he got knocked out of it and got confused and clark helped him out of the car.

yeah this
                      Last edited by mkn; 10-16-2010, 03:53 PM.

Comment

So by meteor freak, that means an episode was devoted to the guest star and his freakiness? That makes sense and why they used bug boy. I mentioned electric boy because he got his powers from the meteor shower as well.

Comment

yeah i knew what you were saying, but you understand what i was saying know, about how bugboy was the first where 'episode was devoted'

Comment

So who was the last Meteor Freak of the Week? Did it cease after season 1?

Comment

Originally posted by AntiRellik
                              His return was very touching... first freak to ever give Clark a "thank you". His screentime was little... but it was perfect.
                              actually it wasnt the first freak to thank clark..

there was kyle (the handshake guy)
                              and then there was the memory wipe guy from Blank... as he left he thanked clark and he had a clean slate now..

i would of loved to see what happened to either of those 2....

Comment

I was happy to see Clark actually ackwoledged to make a positive influence in his pre-blur days.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎