Best Scene of Homecoming?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

ILY! OH MY GOSH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm still losing my mind

Comment

ILY! It was just the most Romantic scene I have ever seen. Beautiful!!!

Comment

ILY, but for some reason I keep watching the future kiss..more than anything else. LOL.

Comment

Lois and Clark floating off the ground was my favorite.

Comment

I VOTED ROOFTOP. I thought it was much more romantic than the barn even though we got I love you's they could have made it much more romantic. I loved the look on clarks face and lois saying you drive me crazy hmmmmm loved it. Sometimes its not th content its the way its done and this is why its my favorite

----- Added 1 Minutes later -----

Originally posted by luckycloisfan
            As much as I loved the ILY dance and floating! I also loved when Clark got Lois to dance with him at the reunion... but the MOST FAVORITEST moment for me was the Rooftop scene with Clark and future Lois :-D I've watched that scene like a hundred times, then I watch them in the office, then at the dance, then the Final scene... those four scenes were the BEST thing I've seen on Smallville ever! Oh, and then I watch Clark talking to himself... oh, I'll just say, I loved the whole damn show!!! From the moment Brainac strutted into the reunion... it was ON!!!! Best ever!!!

I do this in the same order. Roof then Office ah ha ha thats funny
            Last edited by aerdna; 10-20-2010, 11:35 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

They were all kind of perfect...

I mean, that last scene was the single most romantic thing I have ever seen on television, and gorgeous down to every little facial movement.

But the graveyard scene is the first time Smallville has ever made me cry. It was just so well written and Tom delivered it wonderfully. So I voted for that.

Comment

I love when Clark Remembered Chloe and her "Wall of Weird".

Loved when Brainiac took him to the barn and he saw what really happened between his dad & Lionel. That was a good scene.

MOD EDIT
                Last edited by Vergon6; 10-20-2010, 02:16 PM. Reason: Trolling-randomly posting Clana pics that have nothing to do with topic

Comment

The Clois kiss and the flashbacks of Chloe and Lana were good...

Comment

I have to say all the future dp clois scenes how awesome was that i swear this was my fav episode of the series just perfect

Comment

You forgot Clark's reaction in finding out about the "anniversary" when Future Lois talks and his face when he finds out Lois knows "...You're from a different planet Clark, its not exactly a news flash" "...What did you say?"

They were gold, so was Future Clark and of course ILY! So hard to pick

Comment

It's hard to split the scenes of Clark meeting both his future self and future Lois, and the final scene in the barn. Both are highlights of the entire show.

Comment

Working...
                        X
                        😀
                        🥰
                        🤢
                        😎
                        😡
                        👍
                        👎