No announcement yet.

Everything fits

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Everything fits

First off this episode ruled. Before watching it I watched every 50th episode and noticed something. They all deal with time in the order of past present and future and have a important Superman nods. First the 50th Relic delt with the past and everyones ancestors and also it was the first time Clark saw someone fly. Next was the 100th Reckoning that delt with the present Clark living the same present day twice and it was also Clark's first big tragedy and he learned that he can't change fate and he can't save everyone(ps after rewatching it it's funny that Lois was going to die first in both days). The last is 150th episode Apocalypse which delt with the future without Clark and also it was the first time Clark donned his mild mannered suit and glasses. this episode tied up everything Clark flew with the woman he loves as did Jor-el in relic he let go of his guilt from Reckoning and he learned that his diguise from Apocalypse will be his way of fitting in. just something I noticed thoughts?

That's great observation. You're so right on the timeline of each epi.

Comment

that was pretty neat.

Comment

If you think hard enough you could make sense of the stuff they do

Comment

I was just annoyed that they looped the slow part of the song over, and over, and over.

Comment

i was just happy it wasn't used in the barn scene

Comment

full of win

Comment

Just add Kevin Bacon to the mix and we've got a winner!

Comment

huh.. never caught that before..... but very very interesting observation!

Comment

Nice Catch! All fantastic episodes too!

Comment

Wow, that's pretty cool! Nice observation! I wonder if there's any other themes when it comes to episodes? Like every 25th episode...well the first thing I thought was that Clark goes emo at this point after a heroic start in every season

Comment

Yes 2 other things I've noticed was there introduction of the kryptonites and his powers

----- Added 15 Minutes later -----

With the kryptonites they were introduced in this order green red black silver blue and gemstone now how do they affect Clark there is a pattern and it's green affected his body, red his mind, black his body,silver his mind,blue his body and gem his mind and his powers developed x-ray defense heat offense hearing defense and breath offense
                        Last edited by the jester; 10-19-2010, 08:24 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

That's sweat!

Comment

Oh anyone notice that Lois is besides lana in the 100th is the ony person clark chose to tell his secret to

Comment

Originally posted by the jester
                              Oh anyone notice that Lois is besides lana in the 100th is the ony person clark chose to tell his secret to
                              Umm I believe he chose to tell Pete, you know with the whole grabbing the car thing. I don't think that was an accident.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎