Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Clois Scenes"

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

OMG! dies... that's all I have to say!!! THIS was awesome!! best clois scenes ever!!!!

Comment

I have a new favorite episode! Guess I don't need to tell why.

I love you.
      I love you, too.
      *flies*

Clark was in seventh heaven, that's why he flew.

Comment

Originally posted by kg1507
        I didn't think they would actually do it. It's been in my head for years, and now that it's a reality, I could frickin sing (and I don't sing well LOL)

*sighhhhhh* Best episode ever.
        Haha he wanted to punch that girl from mean girls at the point.

Comment

Originally posted by Cloisdestined
          How confident was Clark. Compare this to the whimpy Clark with Lana
          Exactly!!!!

Clark is just sexy with Lois! And you can see how happy he is feeling so confident!

Comment

Originally posted by WendySue
            Helicopter save reminded me of Superman the movie..Lois punching the pilot out , hilarious
            I know!!! And Lois on Clark's feet from Superman Returns. SOOOOO much iconicness in this episode

Comment

She put her toes on his and they danced!!!
              AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!
              I can't stop smiling

Comment

Lois putting the glasses on Clark, saying you were the one who decided to wear them, her smiling when she sees Clark in the mirror saving her, I'm going to be babbling and squeeing for days.

Comment

Originally posted by Clois Wonderland
                  Michelle, you were right!!!! How do you do it!!!!!! GAH, the floating was better than I thought it would be!!!!!!

And OMG, Clark was SEXY as hell tonight telling Lois to get over there to dance with him!!!! I love man-Clark!!!
                  Hehehe! Well, it was kinda 99,99999 confirmed after we saw her climbing on his feet LOL

Comment

I totally thought they were doing to copy STM's helicopter scene

Comment

Here is what I loved about this episode.

To me they really finally had Clark realize where his future lies.

Sure Lana was his first love and he will always care about her, but he never could put aside his doubts and fears when he was with her.

With Lois he can, with Lois he isn't afraid to love and be loved, with Lois he really truly can be Superman

Comment

I just can't get over how even with massive heels on and being as tall as she is, standing on his toes, TW is still taller than ED.

Comment

I am so positive the internet is lighting up with Cloisers threads after this episode.

Comment

DEAD DEAD DEAD BEST CHERMISTHY EVER DID YOU SEE THAT KISS ON THE ROOF AND COPTER SAVE AWESOME> SO THEY DIDNT KISS IN THE BARN LIKE I SAID> BEST CLOIS EPPY EVER. I wonder who Clark was talking about when he told Branic he took away the person he loves. Coulnt be Lana Lex did that i though he meant John.

Comment

Originally posted by Sherl
                              Hehehe! Well, it was kinda 99,99999 confirmed after we saw her climbing on his feet LOL
                              Yeah, I agree! I was unwilling to say it with that much certainty because I was a little scared to be disappointed, but this episode was so beyond the opposite of that!

No present day kiss...... and I really don't care!!! It was perfection as it was!!!!

Comment

Oh yeah, stepping on Clark's toes because she banged in to him, there's just so much to love

You're going up, I'm going down.

I need to get across town and I have to drive.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎