"Homecoming" Countdown/LIVE Discussion Thread

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yay for the floating /flying! It's about time.

Comment

• I probably won't get any sleep tonight as I watch this episode over and over and over again. There isn't a scene that you want to fast forward thru. As perfect an epi as I have ever seen. What a great 200th Smallville!!!!!!!

Comment

• I probably won't get any sleep tonight as I watch this episode over and over and over again. There isn't a scene that you want to fast forward thru. As perfect an epi as I have ever seen. What a great 200th Smallville!!!!!!!
        Completely agree!!! this was epic!! I probably won't sleep either!

Comment

• Originally posted by bookfanatic
          I probably won't get any sleep tonight as I watch this episode over and over and over again. There isn't a scene that you want to fast forward thru. As perfect an epi as I have ever seen. What a great 200th Smallville!!!!!!!

Lol, I'm re-watching it right now!

Comment

• can any one give me a recap on the opening scene

Comment

• Lois and Clark float dancing at the end is my ABSOLUTE favorite moment of the entire series. When I saw it, I had I reaction I had never had before, I could feel it. It was just perfect bliss.

Comment

• OMFG...SERIOUSLY THE BEST EPPY EVER!!!!!!!!

LOVED every minute of it...TPTB have finally got things right...What a 200th episode! It truly lived up to its expectations .

It also just achieved the right to be called the most historic, legendary and iconic eppy ever released IMHO...SERIOUSLY they did the 200th Eppy justice and I am so proud right now to calling myself an SV fan and most importantly an avid Cloiser .

*cheers*

Comment

• yea one of the all time best episodes of the show. also like i asked any one have the recap of opening scene.

Comment

• Originally posted by superspider02
                    yea one of the all time best episodes of the show. also like i asked any one have the recap of opening scene.
                    The show opened with catching us up on who would be in this episode basically and where we last saw them.. for example bug boy's appearance, brainiac, Kara from last episode about the flying, Oliver's confession about his love for Chloe and then went into Clark at the barn browsing some mag covers about green arrow coming out, questioning the blur as hero and a mag calling Kara the maiden of might or something, as Clark continues doubt and sides with Jor-El about his thinking he will not be the earth's savior Lois then enters assures or rather tries to his confidence that she will always believe in her hero no matter what. She tells him to go to homecoming he reluctantly agrees then cuts to that demented guidance counselor and her voodoo clark kent doll and bitterness issues about how he impacted the meteor infected and then brainiac enters with his long metal tentacles into her brain and basically says to get over herself and move on and to leave CK to him, then cut to opening credits. Hope this helps

Comment

• Absolutely LOVED this episode! As for the floating, I seem to remember Lois & Clark doing that in their show, some years back. That was fabulous! I really do hope a movie will come out of this show; the fans will certainly back it up, but of course only with Erica and Tom. They have incredible chemistry!

Comment

• thanks smallville fans for the recap, i missed the opening mins cause i had to take grandma to target down the street.

Comment

• This is the greatest video I ever seen on my life:

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

And also my fav scene of Smallville ever!!! =)

Comment

• screentime??

Comment

Working...
                            X
                            😀
                            🥰
                            🤢
                            😎
                            😡
                            👍
                            👎