No announcement yet.

Zod or Darkseid

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Zod or Darkseid

I know it's a little too early to judge but which villain do you like better so far?
    Zod
    0%
    Darkseid
    0%

Never cared for Zod I am hoping Darkseid will be a threat even if he is not exactly like his comic self.

Comment

Zod.

Comment

I really liked Zod. Thought he was a great villian and Callum Blue was perfect for the part. And just like you said, it's a little early to judge, but so far I am not impressed with Darkseid. I am not a fan of the way they are approaching this character. For me, Zod hands down.

Comment

Zod! Callum Blue= best Zod ever

Comment

Originally posted by Krypto_marcus
            I really liked Zod. Thought he was a great villian and Callum Blue was perfect for the part. And just like you said, it's a little early to judge, but so far I am not impressed with Darkseid. I am not a fan of the way they are approaching this character. For me, Zod hands down.
            yes. Zod and season 9, were good stuff.

Comment

Too soon to say.

Comment

Zod. For me Callum Blue's Zod was like the elite of the villains we have seen in Smallville.

Comment

It's too soon for this poll

Yeah, I think it is too soon for this poll. Maybe you should've made a poll between Lex, Zod, Braniac, and Doomsday.(Maybe somebody did and I just missed it. In which case, I wouldve voted for Zod because Lex overstayed, Braniac didn't have his own season ender, and the Doomsday fight wasn't kick-a$$ enough.)

I will return and vote in this poll at the end of season 10.

Comment

Well i'm not going to vote just yet, but I never really cared much for Darkseid in the comics so in the end I'm likely going to vote for Zod.

Comment

I feel Darkseid is a bigger threat, but I liked Zod more, but only in Season 9 when Callum Blue was playing him. I thought he brought a lot of layers to the role.

Comment

Working...
                      X
                      😀
                      🥰
                      🤢
                      😎
                      😡
                      👍
                      👎