No announcement yet.

Is there going to be a season 5 ?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is there going to be a season 5 ?

I think there should be a season 5 but it should be the last one.
    Yes, more Chuck
    0%
    No, it's over doing more is just stretching it.
    0%
    Yes, but it should be the last one.
    0%

Agreed.

Comment

I agree, they should have a fifth season and call it the last. For whatever reason, I just see that as being a good number to end on

From the numbers side of things, I think Chuck has a legit shot for another season whereas I didn't think so before this season. Chase and Outlaw (already cancelled) are below Chuck in the ratings, and The Event is barely hovering above (probably drop below soon), but considering the promotion it got, I call that a win for Chuck.

With the reasonably decent numbers amongst the lack of promotion, I think it should at least have a landing zone on Friday for a season.

Comment

hell NO! It is one of the most amazing tv shows! i hope there will be a full season 4 first of all..And yeah i personally want S5 and 6..

Comment

It's a great show but I don't want it to get annoying, I say this sadly.

Comment

Sure, I hope it gets No. 5

Comment

I think perhaps we are all a biased group. We've watched Smallville limp along arguably several seasons longer than it should have. However, I still enjoy watching Smallville so part of me is glad it is still going. I suppose I'd feel the same way about Chuck if it kept going for several more seasons.

Comment

I can see it now "Chuck: The Final Season". 5 is a good number, don't want to overdo it.

Comment

Originally posted by closetclana
                  We've watched Smallville limp along arguably several seasons longer than it should have. However, I still enjoy watching Smallville so part of me is glad it is still going
                  You can't really compare Smallville to Chuck. As you stated, Smallville has arguably limped on when it could have ended after 4 seasons. But we say that knowing the end. We know where Clark is supposed to go. It's so easy to see a show really strecthing itself when you're forced to watch all those filler episodes that really mean nothing.

But with Chuck...we have no idea where it is going. Where can it go? Where should it go? As long as there are fresh ideas, I think the show can remain fresh. I specifically voted for season 5 to be its last *only* because Chuck and Sarah are now a real couple. It took 3 seasons to establish that, and in all honesty, was a MAJOR part of the show. The will they/won't they dillema actually worked! It brought a tension to the show that is otherwise gone now.

I mean think about it...the only real reason that Chuck did what he did thru 3 seasons was to be with Sarah. Watching his character grow on-screen and actually connecting with that character is key. Chuck was the epitomy of not nerdiness, but lonliness. Now that he's got the girl, the writers are having to find tension in other areas of the show. The new Charah tension is more annoying than anything.

Comment

wrong forum . . . mods should move!

But as for the topic at hand, I think there should be a season 5, and that should be the last one. This isn't really a show that can run 10 years like Smallville. I also think 10 years is too long for Smallville. They should have wrapped up all this story about a season ago. Season 8 or 9 should have been the last. Perhaps even season 7. I still love the show, but 10 years is A LONG TIME for a scripted show of the sort that Smallville and Chuck are.

I think Chuck should find his mother this year . . . and season 5 should be about Casey/Sarah/Chuck finishing up some serious baddies, and then tying up loose ends to retire. Walk away from the spy game as heroes, with their heads held high.

Plus, we have to remember that this is only season 4, but the show has been on for longer than that, due to the writers strike. Go look at the premiere dates for the pilot . . . you'll be surprised how long ago it was!

Comment

I'd love a fifth season.....and probably even beyond that.

Comment

Working...
                      X
                      😀
                      🥰
                      🤢
                      😎
                      😡
                      👍
                      👎