Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where Do you hope kara goes at end of the episode?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Off the show, forever, never to return, for any reason. That's what I hope.

Comment

I think she's hanging around trying to find the latest host for 'the darkness' and she will appear again at the end of the series when it comes time for Clark to defeat it.

Comment

Originally posted by SupesMann
        I think she's hanging around trying to find the latest host for 'the darkness' and she will appear again at the end of the series when it comes time for Clark to defeat it.
        I hope she returns to Smallville just so Clark can prove her wrong. I got the point and I don't have problems with the point Kara was making but she was just very condescending towards Clark. She just told him how he wasn't ready and couldn't face the evil but she never really tried offering advice and help him out. I mean I guess the she made one half hearted attempt to teach him how to fly but after failing she just trolled him again.

Comment

She should stay in Metropolis since she is Jor-el's chosen hero of the world. She should stay close to Clark since they know that he's probably going to be "the darkness'" prime target. But she will disappear, leaving Clark to save everyone/be infected by the darkness and be continually proclaimed unworthy in spite of it all.

Comment

I wouldn't mind if she moved to Star City with Oliver.

Comment

I want her to be in more episodes but I do not think that she is... which will be a big plot hole when she is supposed to be around but we do not see her when Clark needs help.

Comment

I hope we never see her again!

Comment

I don't know where she went, but I hope it's to a galaxy far, far away and never comes back.

Comment

Take legion ring and go to the future?

Comment

Originally posted by Bizarrolover
                      I don't know where she went, but I hope it's to a galaxy far, far away and never comes back.
                      Aren't all galaxies far far away?

Comment

I hope she returns. I assume Jor-El is still using her to combat the darkness, so maybe he sent her off to somewhere else in the world to take on another infected person.

Comment

anywhere she wants,

just away from clark

Comment

Originally posted by Lunarsun
                            I honestly don't care.
                            me neither

Comment

Working...
                            X
                            😀
                            🥰