This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Television Ratings for "Supergirl"

Predict tonight's ratings!

Mine: 2.5 million. I think Supergirl is a big draw, and Laura Vandervoort is awesomesauce.

I give it an 2.6m

Comment

I'm gonna say 2.75 million .

Comment

I agree with Craig.... 2.5 mil

It should at least be up from last week's 2.36 or whatever it was.... (please God?)

Comment

2.7 :-)

Comment

yea i hope for around 2.5 mill myself too, but we are due for some preempts in a few markets right. So hopefully we do end up with good numbers.

Comment

2.4M once you factor out Chicago(~100k) who is pre-empted tonight(for preseason basketball of all things???)
              Last edited by Supsfan; 10-08-2010, 04:49 PM.

Comment

urrrggh right why couldnt they do it yesterday or saturday huh for the preempt markets for sports to air then. i am glad my neck of the woods rarely if ever does preempts.

Comment

Originally posted by superspider02
                  urrrggh right why couldnt they do it yesterday or saturday huh for the preempt markets for sports to air then. i am glad my neck of the woods rarely if ever does preempts.
                  I personally don't get it. I can understand regular season, but pre season basketball I am guessing will get about 1/2 the ratings SV will get if not less. Thankfully my cable package has 3 CW stations(NY, LA And Chicago)

Comment

thats cool supes i only have one but like i said we hardly ever get preempts. Out of the last 5 yrs or so on cw i think the show in my area only been preempted like twice.

Comment

Originally posted by superspider02
                      thats cool supes i only have one but like i said we hardly ever get preempts. Out of the last 5 yrs or so on cw i think the show in my area only been preempted like twice.
                      Mine has never been preempted that I ever seen in all the years I've been watching. If they ever play random sports like that, it is on My Network TV. I was surprised the first time I heard they preempted the CW in some markets. But, I guess Pro-Football is the only sports team we have in this city of any note and that is covered nationally so they don't have to worry about it too much.

Comment

I'm going to guess 2.47.

Comment

Comment

Hmm, well, Kara is a popular character. In Season 8 her return was the highest
                            rated episode. {#8 Bloodline ~ *4.46 mil. & Live+7= 5.02 mil.}

I'm going to guess 2.72mil.

I'm so excited to see Supergirl and next week's Homecoming!

----- Added 2 Minutes later -----

Aww, I didn't realize it's pre-empted in Chicago, but I'm still staying at 2.72mil.
                            Last edited by SparkleforSmallville; 10-08-2010, 04:33 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Anywhere around 2.65 to 2.7.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎