Quotes in Supergirl

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lois: Strangest thing about Miss Grant, she was... um... conveniently volunteered to cover a doglsed race in Alaska.

HA!

Comment

Clark: Give me the key, Kara.
      Kara: You're not ready.
      Clark: *firmly grabs Kara's wrist and takes the key*

Comment

Godfrey: Are you sure you can win against me? You know what I am. You know the doubt in your heart. You so-called heroes are false gods, all of you. And when people stop believing in you, you'll shatter like glass.

Lois: Somebody should put Godfrey in some serious restraints. Who knew Mr. Family Values had such a dark side?
        Kara: Godfrey's not so special. There's two sides to everyone...even heroes.

Comment

Originally posted by LoisReincarnate
          Clark: Maybe someone figured out where she flew off to. *eyes to the heavens* I can't believe I just said that out loud.
          I was going to post this one too! My absolute fav!

Comment

One of my favourites is Clark's babbling.

Lois: Sorry about the lame letter. I'm lousy at goodbyes.
            Clark: No I just... figured that something happened.
            Lois: You mean something like "Go to Africa Lois"?
            Clark: Well, I may... I'm- Maybe I said that. But I-
            Lois: I thought that you wanted me to take the job.
            Clark: No. It- well- it- Look, I knew it was a big break for your carrer. Right. Well, I'm- But now that you're back are we, hum... Partners?
            Lois: Of course.

This was the best I could do. Clark babbling is kind of hard to quote. But he was so cute.

Clark: Maybe someone figured out where she flew off to. *eyes to the heavens* I can't believe I just said that out loud.
            When did he said that??

Comment

Clark: The more i try to clear my mind the more i hear.

Kara: Kal-El instead of trying to force the noise out, why don't you just focus on one thing? Like that butterfly. Live inside that one noise, make it your whole world.

Comment

That was my favorite as well.

Comment

Originally posted by geminis
                  Lois: I think the hunter has become the hunted... You've been a bad boy.... I'm pretty good with a torque wrench... hands off the merchandise... *eye roll*... somebody likes to be punished... yo. spray on latex sisters.... smash your body up against his, and you, you are the girl his mama warned him about... that's right, make him pay... girls, why don't you go and spank each other or something, things are about to heat up in here... gotcha.
                  Godfrey: You're a formidable women, Lois.
                  Oh man... I was laughing so hard in that scene. It was hysterical.

----- Added 1 Minutes later -----

More Lois: It's going to take more than a loudmouth with a deviant sex life to stop me...Godfrey was undermining Metropolis' faith in it's defenders, I couldn't just stop and let that happen...my worst fear in the world is to be alone in the world without heros. Thank God ubergirl, Powergirl? Megagirl was there to save me from the gallows... I get it that the superpowered are people too,... the blur is different; he's MY hero. No matter what he's afraid of, I know he will always be there for me.
                  Loved what she said. Yep. She's awesome.

Who's your mama? Wow, Lois 007's got nothing on you, you're a brilliant and talented super sleuth.
                  Last edited by RaniaLovesClois; 10-09-2010, 09:48 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

I forgot about that! That was an adorable Clark moment!

Comment

On Kara being " supergirl" in public

Lois : why would she flaunt her special skills, COMING OUT is a terrible, terrible move.

Comment

Lois: Isn't that your cousin, Clark?

Comment

Lois: Yo spray on latex sisters, help a mistress out. Sin on a stick you just smash your body against his and you...your the girl his mama warned him about...that's right make him pay.

Comment

"Mortal Kombat meets wood chipper"

"Why don't you girls go spank each other or something?"

"Barbie's Dream Desk"

Lois always cracks me up!

Comment

"Jor-el sent me."

I wish Kara had shown a little more respect for elders and said,
                              "Uncle Jor-el sent me."

Comment

Lois: Maiden of Might? Seriously illiterate much?

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎