Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Loved it? Hated it? What did you think of this episode?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Absolutely loved this episode! I'm so glad Castiel came back and explained what was been going on in Heaven even if he is different. Plus the air quotes line he delivered was hilarious. "I'm sorry, but my *people skills* are *rusty* since I spent that last *year* as a celestial wavelength." I guess that means that time passes differently in Heaven compared to Earth, but is it slower or faster? Storyline was awesome. Loved that Raphael's vessel got turned to salt and Moses' staff was sawed off like a shotgun. Sure hoped the boys packed that up cause that has to be magic salt.

The boys racing each other was priceless. Reminds me of my brothers. And they did away with the Charger and have them both back in the Impala. But Dean is the only one who feels true to character. Surely Sam doesn't need to pay for company.

Comment

I think this was one of the better Supernatural episodes yet. I am not really a Supernatural fan, I usually just catch a few episodes here and there, but I'll be sure to tune in to next week's. I only wish that Cindy Sampson would get more screentime because like I said, she is gorgeous. But I liked how Dean was joking about Sam's car, and it was cool seeing Casteil again. However, I do think the angel storyline is a bit of a mind number.

7 out of 10

Comment

OK, my first reaction to this episode:
        Ew!. Oh, it's been a while since the show grossed me out this much but this one? It did it (Kripke would be proud that they can still make me watch the show through the slits of my fingers over my eyes, I'm sure).

Moving on...
        Both shirtless!Dean (even if it was a dream) and shirtless!Sam? I love Sera being showrunner!
        We even got the return of the tattoos! (for Sam anyway.)

So Sam hired a hooker? (so much for his "I don't pay for sex, Dean". Which I'm told he had to be reminded of when asked about that scene at ChiCon this past weekend.) At first I just assumed that he had picked up a girl like Dean (it's obvious he's supposed to be Dean now and all).
        Also, why was Dean sleeping in the car? Surely Sam would have shared his room...?

Boils. Ick!

The race! Ha, that's our Dean we know and love.

Sam kicking the door in and big time ew about the bugs (that one I had to completely close my eyes. I hate bugs!).

The return of Castiel (such a cute entrance and I loved Sam's reaction) and finding out the angels don't know what brought Sam back? I had kinda figured they didn't since whatever (working theory at least) brought Sam back also brought Grandpa Samuel back as well. And I can't see the angels doing that.

The Staff of Moses and the whole 'mystery' was fairly interesting. That it was the kid was a cool twist. Dean using his 'parenting' skills was pretty neat to see too.

Angels are buying souls now? Huh.

Castiel torturing the kid (and Sam's stopping Dean. Wow.) then the angel and Castiel going out the window (I'd seen pics of that from spoilers so it was nice to finally see the scene!). And did it look like, to anyone else, that the indentation Cas left was an angel? With wings, I mean. Did to me.

Sam's horrified shock at his car being totaled (yay, thank you Ben! I mean, it was a cute car but Sam belongs in the Impala if he's hunting with Dean) and the reveal about a civil war in heaven were good moments.

The scenes with Balthazar were good and Misha did a good job with those (I will never, ever use the phrase "frog in my throat" again. At least not without thinking of that scene! ).

Raphael turned to a pillar of salt but still in the game as Balthazar saves Castiel, then Cas releasing him.

And the final scene.

I had total flashbacks to Seasons 1 and 2 (nice. Well done, Ben and Sera.). Dean finally confronting Sam (and over the Impala, of course) and Sam's insistence that he's ok. Granted, he wasn't in Hell for long but still....

Just waiting for Sam to break.

So yeah, a fair episode with bookendings of the boys. I give it a solid 7 (at least one full point deduction for grossing me out so much!).

Comment

Finally got to watch it!! This was my favorite episode so far. We had Sam and Dean hunting together, Castiel, Shirtless Boys , The Impala, The Destruction of Sam's Car, and most importantly NO CAMPBELLS!!!!!!

I gave this one a 10. It just felt right, like the show is getting back to what it does best.

I loved Cas!! His appearance was funny and the way he kept using the "air quotes" was hilarious. I laughed so hard at Sam's face when he realized Cas had landed on his car

I also loved that we got a full episode of brotherly interaction and hunting! We even got a classic brother heart to heart over the Impala scene.

Overall, great episode!

Comment

Great episode! This is the first one that felt like the old days!

Loved to see Castiel again! I don't have much problem with angels back on the show because there are still too many questions without answers and too many loose ends.

I miss the music though.

Comment

This was the best episode of the season so far!

I'm enjoying the resurfacing of the comedic banter between the brothers AND the return of Castiel!

Good stuff!

Comment

Working...
              X
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎
              😡
              👍
              👎