Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Chloe fake her death to start a new life?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Chloe we know at this time would have no motive to free herself of her old life, other than:

1. Based on Escape, cold feet about her love for Oliver. But no, she's not going to overreact like that.

2. A belief that ridding the world of any knowledge of Chloe Sullivan will somehow protect those she cares about, which really means she's continuing to support the team by going it alone without their approval. This is very Chloe, and in its own way, not a new start at all.

Comment

ok here is my take on it. remember in the ep with the hero's from the future that came back in time to save clark. i forget the name of there team,the same guys who left the ring for clark that loise used to travel in to the future. any way they made the comment iirc that there was no record of chloe having ever existed.Well i think its safe to say the events in this ep is the reason why. Also i think its smallvilles way of explaining why she does not exist in the comics ext. i doubt she is dead. she basicly saw the future when she put on the faith helm so it would be a relativly simple matter for some one as smart as chloe to fake her own death. Weather or not she is now working with Suicide Squad im not sure. i would not be surprised though. weather as a double agent or brain washed who knows.

Comment

Originally posted by jazzylg
        She faked her death because she always wanted to do Broadway...wait that's Alison in real life!

seriously, every time i think about chloe and her storyline i end up at allison. AM is the reason everything that's happening to chloe is happening. otherwise, it makes no sense. why would chloe sacrifice herself if she could just ask clark to superspeeding in and save everyone.

Comment

She is definitely alive. We just got to trust that she knows what she is doing . . .

Comment

Hostage exchange under these circumstances:

1.) Ollie doesn't know.
            2.) All data about her existence is erased.
            3.) She doesn't die and ollie doesn't die.
            4.) Her captor's end-means are not completely evil.

Oliver was just a dude with some bow skills. Save people and etc. Chloe was like the internet 3.0

Comment

Working...
            X
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎