Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Carter/Hawkman going to die this season?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

i hope he doesnt die, but he does resucrate when he dies so carter would be back.

Comment

Hawkman to Die?

I just want some help on this

Did i hear him right?

Is Hawkman actually going to DIE!?

Why would they do this? Or are they going to make him die on his second episode debute later this season?

Comment

Considering Hawkman will be reunited with Shayera after his reincarnation I'd be looking forward to death as well. Kind of like Somewhere in Time, except they both get to live again.

Even though I love red headed Shayera, Sahar Biniaz is gorgeous. Loved her as Kali in Sanctuary, and hope to see a little more of Shayera in the future.

Comment

Originally posted by DiabeticDude202
          So ... is his last appearance this season going to be his last, as in death?
          In a way...........he seems to look forward to it. His only way to be reunited with his true love.

Comment

I think that, for him, dying is his happy ending.

Comment

Yes, I think Hawkman is going to get his wings clipped and start a new life over again with his wife.

Comment

Originally posted by jpfort1957
                In a way...........he seems to look forward to it. His only way to be reunited with his true love.
                Yeah I think so too. And I do think that Hawkman will die this season.

Comment

He could still hold out for most of the season. They need a big heroic sacrifice moment for this arc, and something tells me the climax won't be a sobbing Clark holding Kara's body in Crisis fashion (though that could always come as well).

Comment

Wait wait wait, didn't they say he was returning around episode 10/11?

IDK if he dies then, or returns then?! But I mean you can't grow into a 30 year old in a few weeks!

Comment

he will probably die, though i hope not. but its no loss really

he will just arise again,(reincarnated), carter hall lives forever & ever

Comment

Hawkman

If he does get killed it should be suitably heroic me this would be fighting alongside Clark but we have to hope they're capable of writing it that well!

Of course a better way is to reveal Shayera has returned and Hawkman finds his beloved has returned and he doesn't have to die to be reunited at least this time...

Comment

I thought when I heard it that he knows that his death is coming. He's going to be with her soon and he's going to keep living the way he's been living, but he knows that something will come along and take him out but he's not worried about that so much becasue he knows he'll get to be with Shayera.

Comment

As I mentioned in the thread on "Shield," Michael Shanks' Hawkman will be sorely missed if this is the case, which I think it is.

Comment

Might as well kill off all the classic characterswhile they are at it,hell might as well kill clark too haha

Comment

Originally posted by superspider02
                                i hope he doesnt die, but he does resucrate when he dies so carter would be back.
                                Yes, but he has to be born, grow up and get his gear on blah blah blah so it's like another 30 years 'till we see him again right?

----- Added 35 Seconds later -----

Originally posted by Lexsghost
                                Might as well kill off all the classic characterswhile they are at it,hell might as well kill clark too haha
                                Yeah, why not!!
                                Last edited by kal-el_Girl; 10-02-2010, 03:53 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎