No announcement yet.

Plastique! Wow, What A Surprise!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Plastique! Wow, What A Surprise!

Title says it all. Definitely did not expect this. How do you guys feel about this?

we knew she was in the cresits

Comment

the Suicide Squad returns under Task Force X, as it's now run by Amanda Waller. This time, the Suicide Squad is comprised of mostly incarcerated super-villains who are willing to go on very dangerous missions in return for a speedier release from prison. Their missions are all black operation missions and are not officially sanctioned by the government. True to its name, there were several members who never returned back home from a mission.

To prevent any member of the Squad to run away on a mission, Amanda Waller fits every untried and untrustworthy member with an explosive bracelet that detonates if they try to remove it or if they stray too far from their mission leader. This Squad's usual mission leader was Rick Flag Jr, the son of the original Suicide Squad's leader.

Comment

I'm not surprised because I knew she'd be coming back. I love it whenever the show promotes continuity. Plastique is part of the suicide squad in the comics so hellll yeah. I'm glad she's back.

Comment

Twist!!!.... I saw her name in the credits, but just didnt think about it...

Comment

Well I didn't pay attention to the credits so i was surprised to see her return. I was never a fan of her character on the show but I do appreciate continuity.

Comment

That actress who plays Plastique is really hot in my opinion.

Comment

is it she 14 or 16 or something?

Comment

Yeah I saw her name in the credits as well; although I didn't understand it was Plastique who tagged Carter until the end. I was very confused about that for a while.

Comment

Originally posted by Rival X The Great
                    is it she 14 or 16 or something?
                    She is 24 so we can say she is hot all we want.

Comment

really? dang i thought she was young. Yeah she is hot man. Very beautiful.

Comment

Oh I was so happy to see her! I was pleasantly surprised. Seems like she's grown up a bit since "Injustice." She's not as green and conflicted. I'm excited to see more of her.

Comment

This Plastique looks familar. Was she on Smallville before?

Comment

Originally posted by mantaray
                            This Plastique looks familar. Was she on Smallville before?
                            She was in back in season 8.

Comment

Originally posted by AlexfromLubbock
                              She was in back in season 8.
                              I need more input. What was the episode about? What did she do? I can't remember and it's driving me nuts.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎