X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ratings

talk about them here

2.35 million; A18-49:1.0/4

Yikes However, Smallville ratings fell also. SV and SN were almost identical this week.

I think a lot of people made a point to watch SN and SV live last week since it was the premiere. We are now back to typical Friday night levels. I just hope that people who were upset at the premiere didn't give up on the show completely. When DVR viewing numbers come out in a few weeks we will have a more complete picture of how the show did.
    Last edited by chole_fan; 10-02-2010, 09:17 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by chole_fan
      2.35 million; A18-49:1.0/4

Yikes However, Smallville ratings fell also. SV and SN were almost identical this week.

I think a lot of people made a point to watch SN and SV live last week since it was the premiere. We are now back to typical Friday night levels. I just hope that people who were upset at the premiere didn't give up on the show completely. When DVR viewing numbers come out in a few weeks we will have a more complete picture of how the show did.
      i think it could be because it was pre-empted in some places that's what someone told me on the rating website i see it going up next week too about 2.5 i see smallville/superntural being really close to each other's ratings all season long and it is nowhere near danger also DR viewings don't matter at all they have no influience if a show gets renewed or canceled and do not count towards overnight ratings unless they watch it on the same day it's Live+Sd that Matters not Live+7 we'll have a better picture how it did when broadcast finals come in on monday

Season 6 Ratings

1. Exile On Main Street..........................2.90 (0%)
      2. Two and a Half Men...........................2.35 (-16%)
      Last edited by Carnagefan88; 10-02-2010, 12:11 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Carnagefan88
        i think it could be because it was pre-empted in some places that's what someone told me on the rating website i see it going up next week too about 2.5 i see smallville/superntural being really close to each other's ratings all season long and it is nowhere near danger also DR viewings don't matter at all they have no influience if a show gets renewed or canceled and do not count towards overnight ratings unless they watch it on the same day it's Live+Sd that Matters not Live+7 we'll have a better picture how it did when broadcast finals come in on monday

Season 6 Ratings

1. Exile On Main Street..........................2.90 (0%)
        2. Two and a Half Men...........................2.35 (-16%)
        Actually for the CW DVR and online viewings do matter. The CW has publicly acknowledged that since they knowingly target a younger audience they use DVR and online viewing numbers to determine success on their network. I know the big 4 don't do that, but the CW does. So in this case, DVR does matter, even DVR +7.

As for the preemption, depending on the size of the market, it will only cause the numbers to go further down. These numbers include people watching baseball in whatever city. For the final numbers, those viewers will be subtracted. Do you know if the network showing baseball showed SN later that night? Becuase if they showed it before midnight then those viewers will be added back in. If it was a big market, like say LA, NY or Chicago, then the numbers could fall. If it was a smaller market it won't have that big an effect.

Comment

Working...
        X
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎