Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quotes from "Shield"

Post your favorite quotes from the episode!

Lois : A Superman!!

Comment

Cat Grant:"I'm fine ..thanks to my bullet proof vest"

Cat Grant:"We all think were made of steel.. Really were made of marshmellows"

Comment

"My grandpa always said seat belts..." bahahaha and then the car blew up!!

Comment

Lois: "He has the head of a parakeet." lol
          Clark: "Lois Lane is the best crime reporter this paper has ever had."

Comment

a superman!!!!

Comment

Rick Flag: Let's show these heroes what it's like to deal with the Suicide Squad. Not sure if that's how the quote actually went.

Comment

Carter Hall: You know, the philosopher Nietzsche believed we shouldn't live for the future, but for the present. He thought that people who chased after some far-off future dream were really running away from their true destiny.
                Lois Lane: Yeah, well, Nietzsche can call me a chicken if he wants, but he has never dated someone like Clark Kent.
                Carter Hall: It wouldn't have mattered. To him, the true hero was the person who embraced the life that he or she was given and made it better. He called that person "ubermensch."
                Lois Lane: A Superman.
                Carter Hall: Nietzsche believed we could all be one. In our own way.

Comment

Clark: "Lois Lane is the best crime reporter this paper ever had."

Lois:
                  ''One minute you know you know what you know and the next you realize you don't really know anything but you want to know everything''

Lois: ''A Superman''

Comment

Originally posted by LoisLaneJournalist
                    Lois : A Superman!!
                    Win.

I also actually really liked what Cat said to Clark at the bus depot. I can't remember it off the top of my head right now. I'll transcribe it later.

Comment

Also

Carter: ''He can't do it without you. You're his Shayera''

Comment

What's red neck for "Bite Me"?

Comment

^^haha, that was the first time I didn't want to mute my tv when Plastique spoke! That was a good line.

Comment

Originally posted by hellokitty
                            ^^haha, that was the first time I didn't want to mute my tv when Plastique spoke! That was a good line.
                            Me too.

The goodbye letter from Chloe to Oliver was sweet and sad and too long for me to remember off the top of my head. One aspect of it I didn't like though, was that it discounted her feelings towards Clark and Jimmy. Sigh.

Comment

Originally posted by RaniaLovesClois
                              Also

Carter: ''He can't do it without you. You're his Shayera''
                              I loved that. The whole scene really. When he was talking about Shayera and him.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎