No announcement yet.

Who should Tyler kill?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who should Tyler kill?

So Tyler has to kill someone to fully inherit the curse. Who should it be? I'm gonna go with Matt. His character is kind of useless without Caroline, plus Tyler would have some major guilt issues if he killed his best friend.
    Thoughts, anyone?

Maybe it will just be a random person. Like that guy at the carnival. Or maybe it will be Bonnie.

Comment

My first thought was Jeremy. Not who he SHOULD kill, I don't want him to kill Jer but he was the first to come to mind. Or better yet, Matt!

Comment

I don't think he can kill Jeremy, he wears the ring. Maybe it will be a random person, I just think the drama would be great if he killed Matt.

Comment

I doubt it will be a random person, as this show thrives on the unexpected.

I think that line "you have to kill someone" was especially important. Mark my words, he will kill a major/minor character this season!

Comment

Originally posted by CallMeClark
            I doubt it will be a random person, as this show thrives on the unexpected.

I think that line "you have to kill someone" was especially important. Mark my words, he will kill a major/minor character this season!
            I agree with you that he will kill no frandom person but a not a major characther.
            who does not really make a difference in the show?
            a) Tyler´s mom (but he loves her and I think he will kill someone he´s not so fond of)
            b) Sheriff (Caroline´s mom - maybe in a scene he´s trying to kill someone and she catches him and end uo dead instead)
            c) Matt - well, his characther is really boring and makes no difference at all (except, maybe, refering to Caroline) BUT, if the producers/writters stick to the book´s story a little Matt won´t be the one coz he has quite a important role in defeatting the evil on the town)
            d) Jer - well, I didn´t like Jeremy at first and when he showed to have a bond with Damon I started to reconsider my opinion but still he could leave the show without causing any harm, right?

Comment

Why does he HAVE to kill anyone? How do we know he's even going to turn anyways? They could just have Mason as the werewolf in the story... It doesn't make since for Tyler to up and kill anyone. right now he's just a regular high school kid that has the werewolf gene...Unless you think he's going to intentionally find someone to kill so he becomes a werewolf and a psycho killer and making him another villian on the show?
              Last edited by Sugar; 10-02-2010, 01:44 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar
                Why does he HAVE to kill anyone? How do we know he's even going to turn anyways? They could just have Mason as the werewolf in the story... It doesn't make since for Tyler to up and kill anyone. right now he's just a regular high school kid that has the werewolf gene...Unless you think he's going to intentally find someone to kill so he because a werewolf and a psycho killer and making him another villian on the show?
                According to the books he WILL kill someone (some of his colegue girls from highschool) in order to turn into a ware wolf. He wants to be one to have powers coz he has always been a bully and had some issues (jealousy) with Stefan.

Comment

I don't think he will kill anyone intentionally just to become a werewolf.

It will probably be by accident when he has a burst of rage, like last season when he would beat up Jeremy and Matt.

If it's a random person he kills, I would be disappointed because this show is made of twists and surprises.

Maybe he kills Mason? That would be a good way for his character to exit, since I don't think he will become a regular character.

One of my theories of the moonstone is that it will make the werewolf human, like blue kryptonite.

Mason will get a hold of it, and then Tyler accidentally kills him.

Comment

I don't think killing his Uncle Mason will do anything. He said you have to take human life and werewolves are supernatural creatures. I think it will be Jeremy or Alaric so the writers won't lose one of the stars.

Comment

I doubt they would bring up the werewolf thing at all if he weren't going to turn into a werewolf.. he will end up killing someone. Just unintentionally.

Comment

I'm thinking it could be Matt. He's really of no use anymore, and the show will go on. Caroline of course would be upset, and would look for retribution, and with her being Katherine's go to gal, Katherine will inevitably be dragged into it. Not because Katherine cares about Caroline, but simply of the convenience of having at least 1 bargaining chip. Maybe that will be how Katherine will die. It's already been established that she's immune to vervain, and Bonnie has no weapons at her disposal to subdue Katherine. but a werewolf bite remains the only thing that can kill a vampire.

No supernatural character in a story can be totally invincible. The writer's would easily run out of stories to center around them. Katherine could virutally do anything she wanted without fearing any consequences. It happened in seasons 2 and 3 of Heroes with Peter. They built Peter up so much that he was unstoppable; the writers' wrote themselves into a corner; they ran out of decent stories to feature Peter in. No trouble could go down, because once the bad guys did their thing, it would be inevitable that Peter would show up and kick ass. That's why they used papa petrelli to steal his powers away. In Smallville, do you think it would last 10 seasons if they never discovered that Clark's achilees heel is Kryptonite?
                        Last edited by shanemak; 10-02-2010, 02:47 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by shanemak
                          I'm thinking it could be Matt. He's really of no use anymore, and the show will go on. Caroline of course would be upset, and would look for retribution, and with her being Katherine's go to gal, Katherine will inevitably be dragged into it. Not because Katherine cares about Caroline, but simply of the convenience of having at least 1 bargaining chip. Maybe that will be how Katherine will die. It's already been established that she's immune to vervain, and Bonnie has no weapons at her disposal to subdue Katherine. but a werewolf bite remains the only thing that can kill a vampire.

No supernatural character in a story can be totally invincible. The writer's would easily run out of stories to center around them. Katherine could virutally do anything she wanted without fearing any consequences. It happened in seasons 2 and 3 of Heroes with Peter. They built Peter up so much that he was unstoppable; the writers' wrote themselves into a corner; they ran out of decent stories to feature Peter in. No trouble could go down, because once the bad guys did their thing, it would be inevitable that Peter would show up and kick ass. That's why they used papa petrelli to steal his powers away. In Smallville, do you think it would last 10 seasons if they never discovered that Clark's achilees heel is Kryptonite?
                          Excatally !! The show would go nowhere interesting if Kaatherine was invinceble, right? It must have been something to "keep her in line" and afraid for her own safity.

Comment

Not sure who it will be but I am with the majority in thinking it will be more "accidental" in nature.

Comment

Aunt Jenna.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎