Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Daffy
    I seem to be in the minority here - I thought this episode was boring. I'm all about Damon so the whole Katherine "Ooo I'm so in love you, Stefan" was boring and disappointing to me. I'm hoping Katherine is back for others reasons than just Stefan.

Also, I liked Caroline as a human, but I don't like her as a vampire - not really sure why. I'm still hoping she's the vampire that gets killed by a werewolf.

No your not, i thought it was boring as well. Also really annoyed that Kat is back for love when she is surpposed to be badass. I hope there is another reason also. Disappointed that Bonnie was a no show AGAIN! But the Tyler storylines is actucally what is holding my interests right now. Overall this season has been boring anyway but so was the start of last year before it got good. Seems like TVD will be the opposite of SV slow start strong finish instead of viceversa.

Comment

Originally posted by doodie8808
      No your not, i thought it was boring as well. Also really annoyed that Kat is back for love when she is surpposed to be badass. I hope there is another reason also. Disappointed that Bonnie was a no show AGAIN! But the Tyler storylines is actucally what is holding my interests right now. Overall this season has been boring anyway but so was the start of last year before it got good. Seems like TVD will be the opposite of SV slow start strong finish instead of viceversa.
      Really? I think this season has had an awesome start. But I don't think you have anything to worry about in terms of Katherine - she's definitely back for something other than Stefan, and it seems she wants Tyler's moonstone.

Comment

The season is off to a good start. It just feels different because more characters are now involved, mainly Caroline and Tyler.

I'm glad Alaric has been in the last two episodes though.

Comment

Originally posted by Dexter
          The season is off to a good start. It just feels different because more characters are now involved, mainly Caroline and Tyler.

I'm glad Alaric has been in the last two episodes though.
          Agreed, Alaric's one of my favourites. I think they could stand to lose Matt from the main cast if he doesn't get an interesting storyline soon.

Comment

9 out of 10

Stelena vs Delena; Stelena vs Steferine

I don't usually like soap-opery type shows, but when one is done well, it is good. It's what this episode boils down too. All the love triangles on one had get on my nerves, on the hand, the drama is just so tender and gut wrenching. I kinda now feel bad for Katherine. Granted I'm not sure if she knows how to be with Stefan whose heart is obviously with Elena but I hope there is a redemption for Katherine. Not in the way I think that Sterferine should be together, but maybe just so either it happens or it doesn't. I know there is a lot of Delena/Steferine love in the fandom but I'm still behind Stelena. But the question is what do you do if the one you love is a doppleganger of the one you USED to love, oh and your brother also likes the one you love.

Anywho, how I feel about the episode: It was a good one, with a nice ending. Not "exciting" for me, but the emotions and the twists are all there. Plus it's one of the better flashback episodes that doesn't rely TOO heavily on the flashbacks. And nice werewolf twist. Everything just seemed to work in this episode. Everything from Mason vs Damon at the Barbeque and the Stelena twist at the end. Nicely sets up for the next episode.

"Tried to kill a werewolf...failed. I'm not living up to my best self."

Comment

Working...
            X
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎