Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The premiere's biggest "Oh give me a break!" moment?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

"Lex bascally becomes a mad scientist."

Typical Lex Luthor. He does stuff like that. I loved the episode.

----- Added 5 Minutes later -----

Originally posted by Nitrous
    Couldn't have said it better myself. This show, in my opinion, used to do a pretty good job with writing believable relationships. Both the Lois and Oliver and Clark and Lana relationships were way more natural and believable than the Lois and Clark relationship, especially since there was absolutely no transition from them being "buddy buddy" to being "in love." It's as if the writers realized that it took 8 seasons for Lois and Clark to have ANY romantic interaction whatsoever, so they're trying to make up for lost time by going overboard and beating us over the head with it.

Maybe not the comic book Lex, but I think it is for Smallville's Lex. Even when Lex was becoming "evil," he wasn't a lunatic. He was just someone who thought that doing the right thing sometimes meant blurring the lines between what's right and wrong. However, this episode made him look a pyschopathic nutcase, especially with all his crazy looking clones running around calling him "the creator." Is this supposed to be Lex Luthor or Dr. Frankenstein?
    Did you forget about Lex's deeds in S6 &S7? He cloned his own brother, Lana, brought Wes Keegan back to life, and created 33.1 among other things. SV Lex is finally the real Lex Luthor!

He's where he's supposed to be. Give SV props for that.
    Last edited by Simba_Muffy; 04-28-2011, 01:08 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Working...
    X
    😀
    🥰
    🤢
    😎
    😡
    👍
    👎